Alfred Angelo, America’s oldest and foremost bridal company, introduced its 2015 Disney Fairy Tale Weddings bridal collection this week. The latest line includes dresses inspired by eight of the Disney Princess characters and a highly anticipated bridal gown inspired by Elsa from Disney’s Frozen.
The Disney Fairy Tale Weddings bridal collection by Alfred Angelo offers modern brides a fantasy bridal collection inspired by the essence, style and personality of their favorite Disney Princess and Disney Frozen characters. I, personally, love the idea of making a fairy tale day, such as your wedding day, even more magical with a designer Princess inspired gown! Known for their exquisite silhouettes, rich fabrications and elegant details, the collection is designed to connect to every bride’s inner princess.
In 2015, Alfred Angelo is bringing the bridal collection to life with a new dimension of design; the magnificence of color. Each gown will be available in ivory and a signature color inspired by each iconic character. I think this idea is exquisite! Many people no longer follow traditional wedding guidelines and this follows in that trend. I love the idea of a colored wedding gown.
“Along with the silhouettes and embellishments of each gown, color gives us another way to bring the magic of Disney’s imagined storytelling to life and allow brides to express their individuality on their special day,” says Michele Piccione, Chief Creative Officer and family member at Alfred Angelo.
The 2015 Disney Fairy Tale Weddings bridal collection by Alfred Angelo includes dresses inspired by:
- Ariel- An independent spirit, Ariel inspires a gown that offers a splash of the unexpected for the unconventional bride who loves adventure. The flared gown has been crystal-beaded throughout to sparkle like treasures from the deep, while the dramatic skirt has been layered with glitter net to shimmer like sunlight on the waves. The silhouette reminds me of Ariel’s mermaid days.
- Aurora- Romantic and graceful, Aurora exemplifies elegance and warmth. Classic princess details abound in this feminine, romantic gown that is highlighted with crystal-beaded lace and diaphanous draped tulle accented with the princess’ signature bloom, the rose. I love the subtlety to this dress. It doesn’t scream Aurora but you know it’s her.
- Belle- Belle is as smart as she is beautiful, and represents the independent, sophisticated woman. With its layers of draped gossamer tulle, soft beaded flowers and a fully crystal-beaded bodice that illuminates with the lights of a thousand ballroom candles, this gown is the quintessential fairy tale princess.
- Cinderella- Elegant and kind, Cinderella is gracious, poised, and charming. Glistening like the light off of a delicate glass slipper, the hand-beaded yoke is as timeless and sophisticated as the princess herself. Clean lines and the classic ball gown silhouette exude a bride who is independent and empowered, all while embracing tradition. This could very well be favorite in the collection if I were to go for a more classical look.
- Jasmine- Bold, adventurous and daring, Jasmine is a sultry beauty with a bohemian spirit. This modern jumpsuit with a detachable train, sheer back yoke and crystal beading that sparkles like stars in an Arabian night, this gown is for a bride who is daring and self-assured. The striking purple color is sure to make the bride stand out in the most incredible and fabulous way! Purple is my second favorite color, after all.
- Rapunzel- Passionate and courageous, Rapunzel exemplifies a unique artistic vision. Covered in handmade wildflowers, this romantic cage-style gown evokes a sense of optimism and joy in its easy, graceful movement. The flowers have been beaded to sparkle like lanterns in the sky for a touch of offbeat whimsical charm.
- Snow White- Full of gentle grace and compassion, Snow White’s inner beauty makes her “the fairest of them all.” The crystal-beaded waistline, handmade rose and cathedral train makes this gown the perfect choice for celebrating a day of “happily ever after.” The vibrant red is also a show stopper. Who would be able to take their eyes of this stunning dress?
- Tiana- Ambitious, confident, and determined, Tiana is the sophisticated bride who likes a touch of jazzy fun. This strapless gown sparkles with the glitter and excitement of New Orleans and is adorned throughout with delicate embroidery and crystal beading that is reminiscent of the princess’ signature flower, the lily.
This season Alfred Angelo will also debut the highly-anticipated gown inspired by Elsa from Disney’s Frozen. Reminiscent of Elsa’s “Snow Queen” dress, the ice-blue softly flared sheath gown has been dramatically beaded to glisten like sunlight on fresh fallen snow. The sweetheart neckline and dramatic Watteau train capture the essence of this bold and elegant character.
The 2015 Disney Fairy Tale Weddings bridal collection by Alfred Angelo will be available in January 2015 at Alfred Angelo stores in the U.S. and specialty retailers worldwide..
What do you all think? Which one is your favorite?
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Three Dooney & Bourke Collections coming to the Shop Disney Parks App in August - August 1, 2016
- Disney Starbucks Christmas Tree Ornaments Now Available! - November 12, 2015
- Disney Coasters Make The Perfect Gift! - October 30, 2015