Ready for a treat? There’s some fabulous new experiences awaiting our tastebuds at Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian this month! From a boozy chocolate popsicle to the perfect wine & cheese pairing there’s something tasty for everyone.
Imagine a boozy chocolate popsicle that’s fat-free and under 100 calories… Well, stop dreaming because the Chocolate Raspberry Sorbeto Buzz Pop is available now at Paddlefish! This boozy chocolate pop is infused with premium bourbon! The guilt-free (vegan, gluten-free and certified kosher!) pop is only $14 and is vegan, gluten-free and certified kosher.
Check out other fun happenings at Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian this month:
- MARCH 23 – Wine & Cheese Experience ($45) – Terralina Crafted Italian – You don’t need to be a culinary expert to find the perfect wine & cheese pairing. Level up your skills!
- MARCH 28 – Food-On-A-Stick Rooftop Party ($80) – Paddlefish – Lobster Corn Dogs, Lamb Shish Kabob, need we say more?
Ongoing at Paddlefish:
- Rooftop Late Night! – Our rooftop deck is open late featuring innovative cocktails, craft beers and wines. Guests may also enjoy live entertainment every Friday and Saturday from 9 p.m. – Midnight.
- Happy Hour at the Bar (2-4 p.m.) & on the Rooftop (9-11 p.m.) – $20 bottles of Rose, $5 draft beers and $8 apps.
Ongoing at Terralina:
- Meatball Monday – Guests can choose from three delicious meatball dishes, including a meatball sandwich ($14), pizza ($15) or calzone ($14).
- Happy Hour on the Patio (Sun-Thurs, 4-6 p.m. & 9-11 p.m.) – $15 Charcuterie Boards, ½ price wines by the glass, $5 beers and more.
Which fun foodie experience are you most excited about from Paddlefish And Terralina Crafted Italian?Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!