I know that Valentine’s Day is a Hallmark holiday but that doesn’t mean I don’t love every second of it! I enjoy it much more now that I have found my true love but I still enjoyed it when I was single. I used to spoil my nieces rotten on this holiday. Disney has given me another reason to love Valentine’s Day with these new Alex and Ani bangles, featuring Disney Couples in love, debuting at Disney Springs!
These beauties were spotted at Disney Springs tonight and I cannot wait to see them in person! Many of our favorite couples can be found pictured in a heart shaped charms on the traditional Alex and Ani style bangle.
One interesting thing about these bangles is that each couple has their own color of metal. In other words, you see in the above that Snow White and her Prince are found on a silver bangle. That is the only color this particular couple will be found in. I am not sure if I love or hate that idea but it is unique!
It would appear that the match up is as follows:
- Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip- rose gold
- Rapunzel and Flynn- gold
- Cinderella and Prince Charming- silver
- Ariel and Prince Eric- rose gold
- Belle and Beast- gold
- Snow White and Prince Florian- silver
As I said, these are currently at Ever After Co in Disney Springs. I am not aware if they are available elsewhere… yet. They are not available on the Shop Disney Parks App or shopDisney at this time. If you see something you like and want it now, you can find it HERE at Shop Theme Parks.
Are you excited to see the new Alex and Ani bangles? Do you like the pairings of metal color with couple? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Ride The Fashion Train In The New Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Dress! - March 5, 2021
- Minnie Is Picking The Flowers On The Flower And Garden Festival Dooney and Bourke Collection! - March 3, 2021
- Exclusive First Look At The Mermaid Lagoon Collection From Stitch Shoppe By Loungefly! - March 2, 2021