Can you believe it’s almost winter? I am having a hard time believing it even though I have already been celebrating Christmas for 2 weeks. I thought that, even though everyone doesn’t celebrate Christmas, most of us experience winter in some way. As November 15th has officially come and gone, I think all the lucky readers that were able to get their hands on a Fairytale Fashion Fix have received them at this point. That means I can finally reveal the contents of the November Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes (both of them!) and not ruin their surprise.
When you receive a Fairytale Fashion Fix in the mail, it is meant to bring you much excitement…. like when you open a much anticipated holiday gift! This month I even used a red colored box (instead of the usual grape) and the label is even put on the bottom. That way, you could give it to someone as a present and it is ready to give on arrival! The post office doesn’t always treat with them with as much as care I would hope but the intent behind it is there, I promise!
The theme for the November first come, first serve and the subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix was It’s Almost Winter. The contents of the 2 boxes were completely different, however. The contents of November’s Fix were as follows:
- Frozen Rice Krispie Treat ($5)- Disney Parks
- Gingerbread Man Drawstring Bag ($20)- The Magical Feather
- Mickey and Minnie Socks ($10)- Disney Store
- Mickey Peace Bracelet ($10)- Disney Parks
- Holiday Earrings ($7)- Fizz Bottle Caps N More
Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $35 plus shipping. As you can see, the value of the box was well over that price. This is what I am trying to do with Fairytale Fashion Fix and this will not change. The value may not always be the same but it will always be more than $35.
The November Subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix had completely different items. This is what was included in the subscription boxes:
- Minnie Mouse Ornament ($15)- Disney Parks
- Holiday Raglan ($30)- The Walt Life Apparel
- Reindeer MagicBand Bow ($4.50)- Mouse on Main Street
- Disney Santa Hat ($16)- Pixie Dust Pretties
The subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $45 plus shipping and, as you can see, the value of this box was well over that. Currently, there is a waitlist for the subscription FFF, with the next possible opening not being until 2018 because the waitlist is growing rapidly. You will be notified as soon there is availability if you are on the waitlist. Just email me at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you like what you see? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Wishables 50th Anniversary Series Is Worth Fighting For! - September 28, 2021
- Holiday Plaid Spirit Jerseys Are One Of My Favorite Things! - September 27, 2021
- Disney Discovery- Haunted Mansion Happy Haunts Queen and King Bed Set - September 27, 2021