Brie Larson goes higher, further, and faster for a behind the scenes look at the making of the thrilling new Marvel Studios Film, Captain Marvel.
This March, Marvel Studios’ epic new adventure Captain Marvel flies into theaters, and Disney twenty-three was on set during production. The new movie explores the origin story of Carol Danvers, who just might be the most powerful Super Hero ever.
Stars Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson talk about making this groundbreaking film, as well as how they have become good friends—Jackson loves to show off the impressive iPhone video Larson sent him of the grueling training she endured to transform into the courageous character. Plus, every copy of Disney twenty-three, which is delivered to Gold Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, will include an exclusive poster highlighting 10 amazing characters moviegoers will meet when the film opens in March.
That’s not all the Marvel Universe has to offer in the Spring issue. Avengers: Endgame directors Anthony and Joe Russo preview what fans can expect in the follow-up to last year’s smash hit, Avengers: Infinity War. Marvel Studios’ executive vice president of production, Victoria Alonso, opens the doors to her impressive office. Author Lorraine Cink gives a preview of some of the 65 powerful women celebrated in her colorful and very funny new book, Marvel Powers of a Girl. And fans will shrink down to explore the new attraction Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!, a pulse-quickening adventure that will have the titular heroes—and guests at Hong Kong Disneyland—facing off against the powers of the wicked agents of Hydra.
Also this March, Tim Burton reimagines Dumbo with a dazzling, live-action tale that opens up the magical world of the animated classic in thrilling ways. In exclusive interviews, Burton, and stars Colin Farrell and Danny DeVito reveal what it took to bring this enchanting tale to life—and we finally find out what happens after the title character’s famous first flight.
And in celebration of D23’s 10th anniversary, the back cover of the publication features a “10 FAN-tastic Years” patch, exclusively for D23 Gold Members.
Also included in the Spring issue of Disney twenty-three:
- The stars of Disney Channel’s Kim Possible live-action movie talk about accomplishing their Vancouver “bucket list” and celebrating the original animated series
- A fond look back at Walt Disney World Resort’s Dumbo’s Circus Parade
- Disneynature’s icebreaking new feature, Penguins, which follows a first-time father’s hilarious and heartfelt adventures
- Raven-Symoné reflects on the 20th anniversary of Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century
- An exploration of Walt Disney’s revolutionary Alice Comedies, which blended animation and live-action in innovative new ways
- Every big Disney Parks announcement from D23’s Destination D event—from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge news to a first look at the Disney Skyliner
- Regular features including By the Numbers, Character Analysis, D Society, and Ask Dave
Disney twenty-three, which is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps, is offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members as a benefit of their membership. The latest issue will begin arriving in late February.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Lands of the Magic Kingdom Discoveries: Fabulous and Fun Fantasyland - January 26, 2021
- Keep Your Treasures Safe In Your Own Magical Jewelry Box - January 25, 2021
- Top 5 Disney Valentine’s Day Shirts To Wear At The Parks - January 24, 2021