If you’re looking for a bright and colorful bag to carry around the Disney Parks, I have found the perfect one! This bucket bag is inspired by the classic Disney attraction, The Carousel of Progress. It’s definitely a “great big beautiful tomorrow” when you tote around this bag!
This fun bag is perfect for taking to the parks, or for bringing magic to your every day life! The current bag I’m using for work is so plain and boring. This bag would make my work day a little more colorful! The bright green background is definitely eye-catching and the perfect shade for spring and summer. The design includes a gear that is similar to those found on the outside of the ride at Walt Disney World. Inside of the purple gear is the classic font for The Carousel of Progress. Everything about this design and these colors really pops!
But what I love most about this bucket bag is the addition of the Mickey Mouse ears to the top of the gear. This feature adds that extra Disney touch! Plus, you can never go wrong when adding Mickey ears.
Carousel of Progress Bucket Bag Details
-Exterior: 100% genuine leather
– Interior: 100% nylon
– Double handles, measures approximately 12″ inches long
– Double sided printing! Same image both sides.
– Single zippered closure
– One interior pocket and two patch pockets
– Approx. dimension: 10.5″L x 4.5″W x 8″H inches
Each bag costs $39.00. They are available on Etsy from TheBraveLittleTailor HERE. What do you think of today’s Etsy discovery? Is the Carousel of Progress a must-see or a must-miss when you visit the Magic Kingdom? Let me know in the comment section below.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- I NEED This Walt Disney World Fuzzy Throw Blanket In My Life - January 29, 2022
- Make Your Door Cozy With This Disney Winter Wreath - December 1, 2021
- Deck the Halls With Adorable Disney Inspired Holiday Jewelry From Sugared Petals Bakery - November 9, 2021