We’ve been talking about all of the incredible happenings coming to Disney Springs for Black Friday, there are just so many magical things! One of the special releases I’m super excited for is the Cast Member Costume Bag Collection! I wasn’t quite sure what to think of them when I first read about them, until I saw the video on the passholder page, and WOW!
This limited release collection was designed by the Disney Parks costuming team. The special line of bags is created from authentic cast member costumes from the Tower of Terror, the Haunted Mansion, and the Great Movie Ride attractions, as well as Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Restaurant. These inspired bags really bring to life pieces of memorabilia from these beloved Disney spots.
You’ll find totes, cosmetic cases, and zip cases that have blossomed from these cast member costumes. I must say this is one of the most fashionable ways of owning a piece of Disney Parks Magic I’ve seen in quite a long time too. These products will be available at Cherry Tree Lane at the Marketplace Co-op, with a new collection launching each day over 3 days.
- The Great Movie Ride and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror collections will launch simultaneously on Black Friday, November 24th.
- Haunted Mansion collection will make it’s debut on Saturday, November 25th.
- Lastly Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto will make it’s premier on Sunday November 26th.
There will be purchase limits on these beautiful new bags, so hopefully everyone that really wants one will be able to bring home a piece of the magic.
If you are really dying to get your hands on something from the collection, our preferred personal shopper Diane, from Shop Theme Parks, may be able to help. You can email her at [email protected] with questions and hopefully she can help a fashionista out!
The Cast Member Costume Bag Collection is part of the many special Disney Springs events going on this Black Friday. You can find out more about these exciting events and promotions here!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Classic Mickey and Minnie Scentsy Collection Coming Soon - January 2, 2021
- Sneak Peek Of Disney Art Coming To The Festival Of The Arts - December 31, 2020
- New Alice In Wonderland And Disney Transportation Wishables - December 30, 2020