I know it’s not the 15th of the month but it is May 4th and that is a special day for many fashionistas! Why? Because it’s May 4th and that is officially Star Wars Day! Let’s celebrate May 4th with a limited edition Star Wars Fairytale Fashion Fix!
I wanted to celebrate Star Wars with a wide range of Star Wars goodies that a fashionista could enjoy at home or at the Parks! Perhaps for a visit to Galaxy’s Edge!
The Star Wars Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes include:
- Assorted Character Star Wars Pen ($5)
- Chewbacca Hand Sanitizer ($10)
- Assorted Character Star Wars Tsum Tsum ($6)
- Assorted Character Star Wars Earrings ($7)
- Alex and Ani Bangle ($45)
- Assorted Character Star Wars Lipsmacker ($6)
- Star Wars Ears ($22)
These Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are valued at just over $100 and retail for $40 plus shipping! The characters of each item may not be the ones in the above picture (ie: May receive a Leia Tsum Tsum or Hans Solo etc).
These limited edition boxes are while supplies last only so if you think you would like one or know a fashionista that is a Star Wars fan, this is the time to snag one! Just PM the Disney Fashionista FB page for a link to pay, just like we do with the first come first serve Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes on the 15th of every month.
May the fourth be with you, fashionistas!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Animal Kingdom Minnie Mouse Ears Have Arrived! - September 20, 2020
- Danielle Nicole Introduces Animal Week With Three New Designs! - September 20, 2020
- Add Colourful Disney Themed Fun To Your Apple Watch! - September 19, 2020