With the Princess Half Marathon Weekend taking place in February, many fashionistas were already in Princess mode. I decided to take this theme and use it for the February Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes! As February 15th has officially come and gone, I think all the lucky readers that were able to get their hands on a Fairytale Fashion Fix have received them at this point (they better have!). That means I can finally reveal the contents of the February Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes (both of them!) and not ruin their surprise.
When you receive a Fairytale Fashion Fix in the mail, it is meant to bring you much excitement…. like when you open a much anticipated holiday gift! The FFF arrives in a grape colored box. That way, you always feel like you are getting a present in the mail. The post office doesn’t always treat with them with as much as care I would hope but the intent behind it is there, I promise!
- Princess Mini Bows ($12)- Magical Ribbons
- Princess Eye Mask ($8)- 805Masks
- Bath Frosting ($6)- Neverland Mercantile
- Princess Necklace ($50)- Kohls
- Rose Gold Fashionista Button- Disney Fashionista
The subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $45 plus shipping and, as you can see, the value of this box was well over that. Currently, there is a waitlist for the subscription FFF, with the next possible opening not being until late 2018 because the waitlist is growing rapidly. You will be notified as soon there is availability if you are on the waitlist. Just email me at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you like what you see? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Minnie’s Hollywood Dine Has A New Look And Feel In 2020! - November 24, 2020
- The New Disney Parks Holiday Tumbler Is Pure Holiday Magic! - November 24, 2020
- Always Have Your ID Handy With These Disney Retractable ID Badge Reels - November 24, 2020