It’s time to get crazy for crab! If you’re looking for a delicious crab feast, Paddlefish is the place to be. On February 21 Paddlefish at Disney Springs will be hosting a 4-course rooftop Decadent Crab Feast at 7 p.m., and is a 21 and over event.
Guests can expect beautiful views and a delicious dining experience created by Executive Chef Steven Richard. Tickets are $75.00 per person, and can be purchased here.
- Welcome: Snow crab claws, garlic butter – Sparkling, Cava Mass fi
- First Course: Crab Salad, bacon, avocado, tomato, Louie dressing – Rose, Muga
- Second Course: Etoutfee, lump crab, shrimp, crawfish – Chardonnay, Textbook
- Third Course: Surf & Turf, miso pork, ling crab claws – Pinot Gris, Mc. Murray
- Dessert: Espresso Crème Brulee & Hot chocolate, cream sherry, alvear cream
So if you’re looking for a decadent crab feast, be sure to join Paddlefish for their 4-course crab dinner with wine on the rooftop!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Top 6 Disney Animated Films About Mental Health - September 21, 2021
- It’s Time For The Disney Fashionista X Revolution Beauty Ultimate Giveaway! - September 21, 2021
- Vera Bradley Is Releasing A Beauty and the Beast Collection! - September 20, 2021