It’s time to get crazy for crab! If you’re looking for a delicious crab feast, Paddlefish is the place to be. On February 21 Paddlefish at Disney Springs will be hosting a 4-course rooftop Decadent Crab Feast at 7 p.m., and is a 21 and over event.
Guests can expect beautiful views and a delicious dining experience created by Executive Chef Steven Richard. Tickets are $75.00 per person, and can be purchased here.
- Welcome: Snow crab claws, garlic butter – Sparkling, Cava Mass fi
- First Course: Crab Salad, bacon, avocado, tomato, Louie dressing – Rose, Muga
- Second Course: Etoutfee, lump crab, shrimp, crawfish – Chardonnay, Textbook
- Third Course: Surf & Turf, miso pork, ling crab claws – Pinot Gris, Mc. Murray
- Dessert: Espresso Crème Brulee & Hot chocolate, cream sherry, alvear cream
So if you’re looking for a decadent crab feast, be sure to join Paddlefish for their 4-course crab dinner with wine on the rooftop!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Classic Mickey and Minnie Scentsy Collection Coming Soon - January 2, 2021
- Sneak Peek Of Disney Art Coming To The Festival Of The Arts - December 31, 2020
- New Alice In Wonderland And Disney Transportation Wishables - December 30, 2020