Last summer, there were many of us that were thrilled with the announcement of the interchangeable bows and Minnie Ears that were coming to Disney Parks. A few fashionistas mentioned that they had been doing this for years and this got me to thinking. Where can I find some great designs? I had no idea they were right in front of me. Did you know interchangeable bows existed long before they arrived at Disney Parks?
Magical Ribbons has the most incredibly beautiful bows and I have talked about them before. In fact, I like them so much that I am featuring the bows in a couple of different Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes in the upcoming months. I like many of the Disney Parks interchangeable bows (a few of them missed the mark for me) but they are rather pricey. You don’t have to use the bows only from Disney Parks! You can use the bows from Magical Ribbons or your favorite handmade bow!
You also don’t have to use the Ears from Disney Parks. Magical Ribbons had this long before it appeared at Disney Parks! I had no idea! Ingenious, if you ask me! There are 3 different choices if you check out Magical Ribbon’s website.
- You can buy a pair of Mickey Ears on the site and they will work with interchangeable bows.
- You can send in you own Ears and they will be converted to ears that will work with interchangeable bows.
- You can convert your own Ears to work with interchangeable bows!! (see the how to video HERE)
How awesome is that! These were legit available long before Disney Parks decided to give it a go. I’m embarrassed I didn’t know! Now, I like to buy all kinds of different bows to create my own look. If you are wanting to do this, as well, I would check out the huge assortment of bows available HERE. They are really amazing quality and the attention to detail is exquisite!
Did you know about interchangeable bows before they showed up at Disney Parks? Let us know in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney Discovery- Jim Shore Bizarre Bunny Figurine - March 1, 2024
- Disney Discovery- Happy Easter Kitchen Mats - February 29, 2024
- Fly Away With A Souvenir From The Butterfly Collection! - February 28, 2024