Are you feeling the stress of quarantine yet? I am! I’ve been looking for ways to keep my mind busy and relax as much as possible. These Disney inspired bath bombs are a great little way to get away from it all for a few moments and soak your stress away. I found all of these bath bombs on Etsy! Just follow the links in each description to be magically transported to the Etsy shop for purchasing.
Are you ready to soak your stress and troubles away? Let’s dive into today’s Etsy discoveries!
Bruni Bath Bomb
The Disney Fashionista loves Bruni from Disney’s Frozen 2, so this one was chosen with her in mind! Each Bruni bath bomb features a blue hand-painted shell. The scent will remind you of smoldering fire embers, toasted marshmallows, and pecans drizzled in warm caramel, brown sugar and butter. You can get it on Etsy from CharmingCheshires HERE.
Park Treat Inspired Mini Bath Bomb Set
If you’re missing the Disney Parks treats, this bath bomb set is perfect for you! Each set includes three park treats inspired mini bath bombs (approximately 1.5 inches in diameter each). The treats that these bath bombs are inspired by are very well known! Each set includes The Pineapple Whip (Yellow bath bomb painted with yellow mica. Scented with pineapple whip fragrance), The Churro (Brown bath bomb with brown sugar, painted with mica and Scented with sweet cinnamon essential oil), and The Chocolate dipped krispy (Brown and white half sprinkles bath bomb. Painted with mica. Scented with vanilla chocolate fragrance). You can get this set on Etsy from PixieDustGrotto HERE.
Disney Villain Inspired Bath Bombs
Chill like a villain with these deviously adorable bath bombs inspired by your favorite bad guys! You can choose from the following options.
* Hades – “Black Ice” : A masculine and clean fragrance with a touch of musky, woodsy, mossy, and ambergris subtle florals.
* Cruella – “Love Spell” : A lavishly lush blend of orange, peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine.
* Ursula – “Black Raspberry Vanilla”
* Evil Queen – “One Bite” harvest apples, crisp apple cider, and warm cinnamon
* Maleficent- “Dream Smoke”: A romantic blend of lavender and lilac lifted with beautiful notes of eucalyptus. The bouquet is softened by warm woods, white musk and a background of warm sugared vanilla.
No matter which Disney Villain in calling to you, you can find them all on Etsy from AlluringElixirs HERE.
The Mike and Sully – Lavender and Chamomile Bath Bomb/Fizzie
Lavender and chamomile bath bombs make for the perfect pair of nighttime buddies. Improved sleep, calm nerves, relaxed muscles, improved blood circulation, etc… Just like Mike and Sully, you just can’t have one without the other! You can find this duo on Etsy from earlofessencenatural HERE.
Which of these Disney inspired bath bombs are you most excited about? Let me know what you think of today’s Disney discoveries in the comment section below!
Are you ready to book a Disney trip for when the Parks reopen? If you are ready for a Disney adventure and have yet to book your trip, you can book your Disney World Vacation With Small World Vacations HERE. They are the preferred travel agency of Disney Fashionista!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Stitch Shoppe Teases a New Princess Collection Coming this Friday - March 11, 2021
- Keep Your Face Mask Near With This Mickey Mouse Dreamer Chain - March 11, 2021
- Three New BoxLunch Exclusive Loungefly Mini Backpacks Add Style and Fun To Your Outfit - March 10, 2021