These Disney Princess Stained Glass Nail Decals are just too pretty to pass up! As soon as I saw them, I just knew I had to share with you all! As a fashionista, I like my nails to be done, but I hate when my nail polish chips as I’m running around the Disney Parks. That’s why nail decals are so perfect! Nail decals won’t chip off so you stay fabulous all day (or week!) long!
Just look at how gorgeous these designs are! The Disney Princesses are modeled as stained glass beauties featuring vivid colors and totally unique designs. I love how Ariel’s hair looks as if it’s floating in the water. You can customize your manicure to fit your Disney Princess mood. Go with a different Princess on each finger like the photo above, or choose from your absolute favorite Disney Princesses for a look all your own. Whatever you choose, you’re sure to get the royal treatment when you rock these Disney Princess Stained Glass Nail Decals.
VitaBello’s Nail Decals are nontoxic and easy to apply in just minutes! Ever nail decal is crafted to create a professional look, feel, and quality. Plus, if you treat your nails right, these nail decals can last up to 2 weeks. When is the last time you had your polish last that long? I also love that these nail decals have no lasting effects on your natural nails. I’ll tell you that right now, I have a shellac manicure and I’m already dreading the damage that I’ll see on my nails when I get it removed.
When you order, your set will include an 18 piece set of nail wraps (4 large size, 6 medium size, 4 small size, and 4 extra small size). With a range of sizes, all of your nail wraps will have the perfect fit. Here is a look at what your nail decals will look like when they arrive.
If you’ve never used nail wraps or decals before, they are pretty easy to put on! After one hand, you’ll be a professional. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Paint your Nails any color of you like (white or light colors work best), and let them dry fully
2. Cut out the nail decal
3. Hold nail decals in a small bowl of water using tweezers for 30 seconds
4. Apply Clear Nail polish to nail (Once polish is tacky)
5. Slide the nail decal off the white backing
6. Carefully place the nail decal on your nail
7. Dab excess water off the nail decal with a paper towel
8. Seal in the nail decal with a few coats of top coat nail polish
Just 8 easy steps and you are all done!
If you’re ready to rock these Disney Princess Stained Glass Nail Decals, head over to VitaBelloVogue on Etsy HERE to check them out. Each nail wrap set is just $3.99! These also make great Fish Extender, party favors, or stocking stuffers!
Do you have any tips or tricks for getting the perfect nail wrap manicure? Share your advice in the comment section below.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Stitch Shoppe Teases a New Princess Collection Coming this Friday - March 11, 2021
- Keep Your Face Mask Near With This Mickey Mouse Dreamer Chain - March 11, 2021
- Three New BoxLunch Exclusive Loungefly Mini Backpacks Add Style and Fun To Your Outfit - March 10, 2021