Did you know that you can treat yourself to Disney Themed Manicures when Visiting the Walt Disney World Resort? Select Spas and Salons at Walt Disney World Resort now offer Character Couture nail art upgrades!
The Character Couture nail art is offered as an upgrade to any manicure service. You can choose from a variety of character inspirations like Mickey, Princesses, Pixar and more! There are over 100 character designs to choose from, and 132 different colors to customize your mani with. You can do a full nail set, or just individual nails, depending on how big of a statement you wish to make.
The Character Couture nail art service is offered from these spas and salons:
- A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Salon by the Springs Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- La Vida Health Club at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Ship Shape Salon Massage and Fitness at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort.
Prices start at $3 a nail, and up to $30 for a full nail set. This price is an upgrade charge in addition to the chosen manicure service.
Would you spoil yourself on your next WDW vacation with one of the fabulous Disney Themed Manicures?Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney Discovery- Jim Shore Bizarre Bunny Figurine - March 1, 2024
- Disney Discovery- Happy Easter Kitchen Mats - February 29, 2024
- Fly Away With A Souvenir From The Butterfly Collection! - February 28, 2024