LOS ANGELES, Calif. (May 14, 2018) – Today BoxLunch has announced a nationwide mall tour and exclusive merchandise launch to celebrate the opening of Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios! The Disney x BoxLunch Toy Story Land Collection & Tour Launch kicks off May 19 in Southern California and ends on June 24 in Florida!
Toy Story Land opens on June 30, and is an immersive eleven-acre experience, recreating Andy’s toy-filled backyard from the Disney•Pixar Toy Story films featuring Woody, Buzz, Jessie and all of their playtime pals. The Toy Story Land Mall Tour powered by BoxLunch brings a preview of Andy’s backyard to your backyard with several surprises along the way.
The Toy Story Land Mall Tour powered by BoxLunch begins on May 19 in Southern California and ends on June 24 in Florida, just in time for the Toy Story Land grand opening. The tour will feature interactive photo booths, sneak peeks at the Toy Story Land concept art and giveaways. At select events, special guests will stop by the tour including a fan-created, life-size Pizza Planet Truck replica. The Toy Story Land Mall Tour powered by BoxLunch dates include:
- 5/19 & 5/20 Southern California/Brea Mall (Brea, CA)
- 6/2 & 6/3 Chandler Fashion Center (Chandler, AZ)
- 6/9 & 6/10 Mall of America (Bloomington, MA)
- 6/16 & 6/17 Orland Square (Orland Park, IL)
- 6/23 & 6/24 Altamonte Mall (Altamonte Springs, FL)
That’s not all though! As an added treat for Toy Story enthusiasts, BoxLunch is also giving fans a chance to win a 4-night/5-day Walt Disney World Resort vacation to “Play Big” at the brand-new Toy Story Land! Enter the “Play Big” Sweepstakes at Boxlunch.com/playbigsweeps.
In addition to the nationwide mall tour, BoxLunch will also release a curated selection of exclusive Toy Story Land merchandise, featuring limited edition collectibles and apparel. Key items coming to BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com include:
- Toy Story Land Edition Green Army Man Funko Pop! – The sold out Green Army Man collectible returns with a special metallic colorway and Toy Story Land branding for a limited release at BoxLunch. This Funko Pop! debuts at the first Toy Story Land Mall Tour stop at the Brea Mall on May 19 and 20, before releasing at all BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com in the following weeks.
- Official Disney Park Trading Pin Series – BoxLunch presents a limited series of Toy Story Land pins, including characters such as Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Slinky Dog, Jessie, a trio of Aliens and Rex the Dinosaur. All designs are authentic official Disney Parks Pin Trading pins.
- Toy Story Land Apparel Capsule – A trio of BoxLunch-exclusive shirts release just in time for Toy Story Land’s opening day, including a retro-style ringer top, heather grey logo tee and a Wheezy & Mr. Mike graphic tee.
All of the amazing things happening as part of the Disney x BoxLunch Toy Story Land Collection and Launch, has us even more excited for the opening of Toy Story Land!
BoxLunch, a cause-driven pop culture retailer, offers a wide range of officially licensed products – from apparel and accessories to collectibles and home goods – from some of the world’s most iconic brands. Connecting the passion of fandom with the spirit of philanthropy, BoxLunch donates a meal to a person in need for every $10 spent in-store or online through their partnership with Feeding America*.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Add Extra Sparkle With Disney Jewel Edition Art From Thomas Kinkade! - June 21, 2021
- Scentsy Is Now The Official Home Fragrance of the Walt Disney World Resort! - June 19, 2021
- Mickey Is The Skipper Of The New Jungle Cruise Funko Pop! - June 15, 2021