If you’re planning a sun-filled adventure on a Disney Cruise, the last thing you’re probably thinking about is laundry. But the truth is, you may feel the need to wash a load of laundry, or two, while you are at sea. Salt water can take a toll on our swimsuits, so do you yourself a favor and keep them fresh with this Disney Cruise Laundry Set.
This handy little Disney Cruise Laundry Set takes up minimal space in your luggage and is the perfect addition to any cruise packing list. Not to mention, if you’re looking for a Fish Extender gift that your fellow passengers will actually use, look no further!
This Disney Cruise Laundry set includes:
- Laundry bag, 1 Shout wipe & go cloth
- 1 packet Woolite cold water wash
- 1 pouch (2 pods) grab green 3 in 1 laundry detergent (fragrance-free & hypoallergenic)
- 1 packet grab green powder bleach alternative (hypoallergenic)
- 2 Bounce dryer sheets (not individually packaged)
The laundry bag is water-resistant, features a drawstring closure, is reusable and hand washable, and is 18″W x 26-1/2″H. Plus, the solid fabric is better than mesh as no one can see your dirty skivvies! Now that would be a Disney Fashionista faux-pas!
Ready to set sail and keep things fresh? Head over to PixieDustedStitches on Etsy HERE to check out this Disney Cruise Laundry Set.
Are you heading on a Disney Cruise this summer? Tell me all about where you’re going and what you’re most looking forward to in the comment section below.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Stitch Shoppe Teases a New Princess Collection Coming this Friday - March 11, 2021
- Keep Your Face Mask Near With This Mickey Mouse Dreamer Chain - March 11, 2021
- Three New BoxLunch Exclusive Loungefly Mini Backpacks Add Style and Fun To Your Outfit - March 10, 2021