Black Friday is almost here, and for the second year at Disney Springs Black Friday, November 24, 2017, begings three full days of magical discoveries and promotions. With so many incredible retailers, it will be hard to decide which shop to visit first! Check out Disney Springs line up of fantastic finds and promotions for Black Friday weekend.
There are spectacular special product releases at Disney retail locations:
- Cast Costume Collection: A limited-release collection created by the Disney Parks Costuming team, this special assortment of bags transforms fabric from authentic cast costumes from The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Attraction, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Restaurant, Haunted Mansion Attraction, and the The Great Movie Ride Attraction into collectible items that can be used and enjoyed in a new form. Totes, cosmetic cases and zip cases are the perfect gifts for those who want to own a piece of Disney Parks Magic! (Products will be available at Cherry Tree Lane at Marketplace Co-Op according to the following release schedule: 11/24/17 – The Great Movie Ride Attraction and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Attraction; 11/25/17 – Haunted Mansion Attraction; 11/26/17 – Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Restaurant. There will be purchase limits)
- New MagicBands:here Perfect for Black Friday, a brand new all black MagicBand is being released! A Holiday Disney Springs band will also be released with limited quantities available. You can go to find out more about these beautiful new bands.
The highly anticipated Christmas dress will also be debuting on Black Friday! All of us here at The Disney Fashionista have been a buzz and anxiously awaiting the arrival of this beauty at Walt Disney World (yes, it was released at Disneyland around a month ago). Find out all the fabulous details of how to get this dress here!
The Winter Wonderland design from Dooney & Bourke will also debut on select bag styles with the dress! That’s not the only Dooney & Bourke news either! Dooney & Bourke will release another highly anticipated item fashionistas have been waiting for, the new “Disney Dogs” print! You’ll find info on this release HERE.
Limited Edition Pins at Disney’s Pin Traders:
- Walt Disney World Resort Limited Edition Pin; Annual Passholder Pin and Ornament Set (11/24/17)
- Christmas Stitch Limited Edition Pin (11/25/17)
- Christmas Chip ‘n’ Dale Limited Edition Pin (11/26/17)
“Weekend Only” offers at World of Disney store:
- Select Kids T-Shirts: $15 each when you purchase two
- Select Disney Mugs: $15 each when you purchase two
- Classic Princess Dolls: $15 each when you purchase two
For those of us who can’t wait to check out all the magic debuting on Black Friday, Disney Springs will be opening two hours earlier, at 8:00 am on Friday, November 24th. The rest of the weekend will be the regular operating hours. You’ll want to be on the look out for special deals on food and beverages as well! There’s also lots of festive fun to take part in as you shop through Disney Springs as well.
Offers from World-Class Brands and Niche Boutiques:
- Alex and Ani – 20% off total purchase, plus debut of limited-edition snowflake bangle (offer valid Nov. 22 – Nov. 27, 2017)
- Art of Shaving – 40% off all shaving and skin care kits (offer valid Nov. 24, 2017)
- Chapel Hats – Buy one hat, get one 50% off (exclusions apply; offer valid Nov. 23 – Nov. 25, 2017)
- Edward Beiner – Buy one pair of glasses, get a second pair at 30% off
- Enjoy Your Face – Stop by this kiosk between 8:00 a.m. and noon and receive $2 off one face painting. Weather permitting, at Disney Springs location only. Offer valid Nov. 24, 2017.
- havaianas – Free beach towel with purchase of $40 or more
- Johnston & Murphy – multiple promotions including 40% off select men’s sweaters; buy one, get one free on select men’s scarves; $100 off leather briefcases and backpacks and more (see store for full details)
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 – $20 off purchases of $65 or more (exclusions apply, see store for full details)
- LACOSTE – Save 40% off entire store (exclusions apply)
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil – All seats, except Golden Circle, are $39 each when tickets are purchased at the Box Office on Friday, Nov. 24, 2017 between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. (Up to 6 tickets per guest at the Black Friday rate, valid for shows Nov. 24, 2017 through Dec. 16, 2017.)
- The LEGO Store – Get a complimentary nutcracker LEGO set with any purchase of $99 or ore, plus special doorbuster items
- Levi’s – 40% off entire purchase (see store for full details)
- Lilly Pulitzer – exclusive “Colorful Weekend” gift with purchase with $75 and $150 spends
- Origins – Pick up the Origins Super Stars set for $70 ($170 value) or the Origins Superstar Minis (a collection of best-selling products) for $25 ($90 value). (Origins Superstar Minis offer only valid Nov. 23-24, 2017).
- PANDORA Jewelry – 20% off gift sets (Nov. 24, 2017 only); buy two full-priced items, get one free (see store for full details)
- Pele Soccer – Save 50% off select jerseys and apparel
- SHORE – Save 20-50% off select items and enjoy other in-store promotions (see store for full details)
- Sperry – Doorbusters starting at $24.99 on Nov. 24, 2017, plus 30% to 50% off select styles all weekend
- Sugarboo & Co. – Doorbusters from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., plus 25% to 40% off select items in store (exclusions apply)
- Superdry – 30% off entire store (exclusions apply)
- UGG – Save 30% off select women’s, men’s and kid’s styles
- UNIQLO – in-store games and sweepstakes opportunities, including the chance to win a trip to Tokyo
- UNOde50 – Save 30% off all styles of men’s and women’s handcrafted jewelry (offer valid Nov. 24 to Nov. 27, 2017)
- Vera Bradley – Save 50% off select patterns and styles and 30% off top gifts for the season! Plus, Grand Totes are only $44 (MSRP $88) (Exclusions and limitations may apply. See a store associate for details.)
- And more!
All offers are valid November 24, 2017 – November 26, 2017, and only while supplies last.
What magical promotions and deals are you most excited about for Black Friday at Disney Springs?
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The 2024 Dated Merchandise Is Here And You Can’t Miss It! - December 4, 2023
- Take A Look At The Groovy Disney Pets Dooney & Bourke Collection! - December 4, 2023
- Disney Discovery- Chip ‘n Dale Christmas Treasures - December 3, 2023