When I go on a Disney vacation, it seems like nothing can make it better. It’s Disney! It’s already a dream vacation. Our friends at Pixie Dust Occasions want to spread a little pixie dust over your next Disney vacation by giving you a chance to win a Haunted Mansion gift basket that will be delivered right to your hotel room!
Pixie Dust Occasions is a gift basket service that creates all kinds of fantastic, Disney themed baskets that add a little “pixie dust” to your Florida vacation experience. I have used services like this in the past and the look on the faces of the lucky travelers is always nothing less than ecstasy! It’s really just the icing on the most perfect cake.
This particular gift basket has been put together with Disney fashionistas in mind. One of my favorite attractions at Magic Kingdom is the Haunted Mansion so this is right up my alley.
This basket includes:
- Haunted Mansion 5 X 7 Photo Frame ($23 Value)
- Haunted Mansion Crossbody by Loungefly ($65 Value)
- Haunted Mansion Magnets – Set of 4 ($20 Value)
- Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Mug ($16 Value)
- Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Journal ($18 Value)
- Haunted Mansion Mickey Butler Ornament ($22 Value)
This means the total value of this basket is $164. All you have to do to enter is comment on this post as to why it should be you! You also must like Pixie Dust occasions FB page HERE. The winner will be announced on this post on Saturday February 10th. Good luck, fashionistas!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- An Assortment of Ear Handbands To Enhance Your Accessory Game Has Arrived! - January 24, 2022
- Fall Down The Rabbit Hole With The Alice In Wonderland Dooney & Bourke Collection! - January 24, 2022
- Little Chef Light Up Ears Will Luminate Your Day At EPCOT! - January 23, 2022