Disney is the most magical place on earth, and an angry baby can spoil this magic within seconds. Therefore, going for a trip to Disney with a baby needs proper preparing to prevent things from getting ruined. A packing list of must-haves when traveling to Disney with a baby is outlined below.
- An Easily Collapsible and/or A Good Lightweight Stroller: An easily collapsible and/or an excellent lightweight stroller with a sunshade should be the first thing to prepare if you are traveling to Disney with a baby. A lot of people often say they prefer the backpack carriers, but a stroller also offers a unique level of mobile camp-based capabilities. The following should be considered when choosing a stroller: the stroller should be easily maneuverable, lightweight, collapsible, and it should have a manageable size. While some people prefer to rent strollers they’d use, others prefer using a stroller they are familiar with, and they bring one from home. It is preferable to bring a stroller from home because the cost of renting one at Disney could be as high as what would be used in purchasing a stroller.
- A Good Baby Wrap/Carrier: You might be wondering why you should bring a baby carrier when you already have a stroller. Yes, a baby carrier is also a must-have when traveling to Disney with a baby. A baby carrier/wrap would make waiting in lines or going through the airport very comfortable. With the baby wrap/carrier, you would not need to use your hand to carry anything. There are different types of baby wraps each of which has its unique function, for example, the Baby Bjorn which allows the baby to face forward and enjoy a ride or the Ergobaby 360 which is a soft wrap suitable for a more extended period.
- Disney Diaper Bag: A diaper bag is a must-have item when traveling to Disney with a baby. This would help you keep essential items such as the pacifier, baby formula, pampers, sanitized wipes and wipes, changing pads, extra clothing, burp rag, and other crucial items for your baby. Since it is a trip to Disney, using a Disney baby diaper bag would lighten things up. These Disney backpacks are available in different designs at an affordable price.
- The Secure-a-Toy Straps: This is an item that is not known by many people. The secure-a-toy straps ensure that toys, pacifiers, or even blankets do not fall to the ground. It also provides you with easy access to anything through an opening on your baby carrier or stroller. The secure-a-toy straps come in handy when you are out in Disney parks, and it ensures that nothing is lost.
- Muslin Blankets: This is a trendy blanket that is mostly used for babies in the swaddling stage. This muslin blanket is lightweight and does not consume space. It is a must-have when traveling to Disney because it is very versatile and can be used as a towel, a stroller seat cover, a car seat cover, a nursing cover, and a burp cloth. The muslin blanket is perfect for warm weather because of its lightweight. It is also an excellent covering for babies when in cold air conditioning.
- Sound Canceling Earmuffs for Babies: This shouldn’t be restricted to being a must-have when traveling to Disney. It should be top of the list buy for everyone who has a baby. Baby sound canceling earmuffs mutes sounds, it helps the baby to stay calm during fireworks or in other seemingly noisy environments. Sound canceling earmuffs would also allow your baby to sleep well without any disturbance.
- A Stroller Rain Cover: A Stroller rain cover is a must-have whether you are bringing your stroller or renting one. It helps in protecting the stroller and preventing it from getting soaked during rain. The weather is unpredictable, and rainstorms are very common in Orlando, and as such, the stroller rain cover should always be used to cover the stroller when not in use. Therefore, investing in a rain cover when traveling to Disney with a baby comes in handy. The stroller rain cover is of different types; it could be designed especially for your stroller or universal and can be used for any stroller.
- Baby Mickey Ears: You can purchase the Mickey ear hat for your baby at the World of Disney Store. It is also available in most of the Disney Parks. The Baby Mickey Ear is the cutest and prettiest thing you can get for your baby at a very reasonable and affordable price.
These are the top 7 must-haves when traveling to Disney with a baby.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Take The Parks With You Wherever You Go With This Magical Decal - September 16, 2019
- We Are Flipping Our Fins For The Little Mermaid Dooney and Bourkes! - September 13, 2019
- Villain Cooler and Blanket Totes Are Wickedly Awesome! - September 13, 2019