Are you in love with the Disney Spirit Jersey trend, but looking to stand out from the crowd? As much as I love my rose gold Disney Spirit Jersey, I have to admit I would love a jersey or two, that sets me apart. Obviously I fell in love with these Disney Princess Inspired Spirit Jerseys from Disney Mom Designs on Etsy!
These fabulous and soft spirit jerseys have a touch of whimsy with the name of your favorite Disney Princess on the back, and a matching logo on the front. These are super soft, and some of them are even sparkly, yes sparkly! There are nine different princesses to choose from, and each one has their own color combination, and logo.
You can choose from :
- Ariel: Mint Jersey with Purple Letters
- Aurora: Pink Jersey with Light Blue Letters *(Gold crown on front of Aurora)
- Cinderella: Blue Jersey with White Letters
- Tiana: Mint Jersey with Light Green Letters
- Rapunzel: Purple Jersey with Gold Letters
- Belle: Royal Jersey with White Letters
- Snow White: Royal Jersey with Red Letters
- Jasmine: Mint Jersey with Gold Letters
- Merida: Hunter Green Jersey with Gold Lettering
You can get these in youth and adult sizes, which is fabulous if you’re looking to do a Mommy and Me outfit for Disney. Prices for the jerseys start at $35.00 for kids, and $40.00 for adults and they are available HERE.
My favorite part of these Disney Princess Inspired Spirit Jerseys, is the unique style they offer. Now I need to choose my favorite one, so I can come up with a varsity inspired DisneyBound! Which one of the Disney Princess Jerseys is your favorite?Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The New Disney Princess Pandora Charms Are Now Available Online! - July 29, 2021
- 7 Bold And Beautiful Hairstyles To Match Your Disneybound Outfit - July 29, 2021
- How to Have the Perfect Disney Princess Hair - July 28, 2021