I promise, Spring is just around the corner! Despite waking up to snow on the ground, I know that warmer days will be here soon. And warmer days means less jeans and more shorts, less sweaters and more short sleeves. So how does a Disney Fashionista prepare for the changing seasons? With Disney inspired bath and beauty products, of course! These pampering products will make you feel like a princess and get you ready for Spring fashion!
Ready for the Ball – Sugar Scrub
This Sugar Scrub will leave your skin soft and glowing, just like Cinderella. Sugar scrubs are perfect for exfoliating and rejuvenating your skin, which I know I need after this long and cold winter! This product comes in an 8 oz. jar and is lightly scented with lemon and verbena fragrance oil. Plus, it’s just so easy to use! Scrub in your bath or shower, rise off, and pat dry – it’s as easy and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! You can find it HERE.
After the Ball – Bath Salts
These Bath Salts don’t just come in a pretty package…although, who could resist a dance with Prince Charming? These premium bath salts are good for you too! Bath Salts can provide many health and wellness benefits, and this product is made with all natural and organic ingredients:
- Bokek Dead Sea Salt – harvested from the Southern Dead Sea in Israel, where mineral content is the highest, this is the cleanest, most aesthetically perfect, all natural, and unrefined Dead Sea salt.
- Ultra Epsom Salt – quality, pharmaceutical grade Epsom salt, provides exceptional therapeutic value.
- Baking Soda and Premium Bath & Body Safe Fragrance OIl – Lavender Vanilla
After the Ball – Bath Salts are handmade to order to ensure freshness, and come in a generous 16 oz. size. All ingredients are fine in texture, for ease in dissolving, making this a comfortable bath soak. Salts are lightly scented with calming lavender and vanilla fragrance oil, and contain no artificial colors. Simply mix a handful into warm, bath water and enjoy! You can find it HERE.
Kiss the Girl – Lip Scrub
Pucker up, Princess! Kiss the Girl Lip Scrub is perfect for gently exfoliating and caring for your skin. I’ve been applying chapstick like crazy all winter and my lips could use a little TLC. Plus, with all natural ingredients including organic cane sugar, grape seed oil and vanilla extract, this lip scrub won’t add any chemicals to your body. You can find it HERE for just $6.00.
What do you think of all these fabulous Disney inspired beauty products, fashionistas? Let us know in the comments below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Stitch Shoppe Teases a New Princess Collection Coming this Friday - March 11, 2021
- Keep Your Face Mask Near With This Mickey Mouse Dreamer Chain - March 11, 2021
- Three New BoxLunch Exclusive Loungefly Mini Backpacks Add Style and Fun To Your Outfit - March 10, 2021