I am screaming with excitement! Harveys has announced a new Monster’s INC Collection! The Harveys x Monsters INC Collection will be scaring up style on Saturday, March 21st! The frighteningly fabulous collection will launch at Harveys HQ on Saturday starting at 11:00 AM PST.
The Harveys Flagship Store/HQ is located at 724 North Poinsettia Street, Santa Ana, CA 92701. Don’t fret is you can’t make it to the actual store in California though. There will also be an online release the following Monday, March 23rd at 8:00 AM PST.
View this post on Instagram
The first 100 customers who purchase $100 or more will also receive an exclusive VIP gift package that consists of a Monsters Inc. dustbag, an exclusive GWP only available at the event, and a Lanyard with a backstage pass to our behind the scenes event that includes:
- Sweet Treats
- Multiple Photo Opportunities
- Meet and greet with Melanie and Dana for an exclusive photo with a Monsters Inc. backdrop
- Enjoy a behind the scenes look at our corporate office and manufacturing facility
Harveys asks that no one lines up until Friday (the day before the event). The items will also be limited to one per person, per silhouette/style!
This event will end after the last person in line has been helped! The retail store will be closed after the event. They will re-open normal business hours the following Sunday however, they will not have the Monsters Inc. merchandise available.
I can not WAIT to see some sneak peeks of this new Harvey’s x Monsters INC Collection! Monsters INC has always been one of my favorites, so I am absolutely roaring with excitement.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Classic Mickey and Minnie Scentsy Collection Coming Soon - January 2, 2021
- Sneak Peek Of Disney Art Coming To The Festival Of The Arts - December 31, 2020
- New Alice In Wonderland And Disney Transportation Wishables - December 30, 2020