Virtual races have become a very popular choice for runners (or walkers) that want to participate in a race without actually going to a different city or state. Not to mention the fact that it is rather difficult to register for runDisney events now that Disneyland has their races on hold. I have another option for my fellow fashionistas. Have you registered for the Practically Perfect Virtual Race?
Celebrate the magic of helping children in this fun virtual race and awesome swag. Proceeds will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Ada County hosted by Main Street Bella . This fun race will be held the week of June 17th-25th, 2018.
How does it work? Great question! I was wondering that myself before I registered for my first race. This is how it works (directly from the website):
1. You register for your spot and choose the swag you want (shirt, medal or both… see the shirt design and medal above)
2. The week of the race you run a 5K, 10K, 13.1 or 26.2, whatever you choose. But you pick the time to run it. As long as its within the race week window you are good to go.
3. You record your time.
4. Submit your race time at the link provided with your registration.
5. We post your time on a leader board.
6. Once we receive your race time we send out your items (shirt, medal, etc)
Now, keep in mind, this is not a runDisney race. This is in no way affiliated with runDisney BUT it is still a fabulous way to participate in a Disney inspired race and help out a super worthy cause.
If you are wanting to check it out in more detail and possibly even register, you can check it all out HERE ! If you register now, you can save $10 off registration.
RunDisney races can be pretty pricey but this Practically Perfect Virtual Race has super sweet pricing. You can grab this beautiful metal and a tee for $47 (with early registration)! Prices go down from there if you just want a tee or medal but just remember, you are helping a very worthy cause.
Who’s with me? Anyone else ready to register for this Practically Perfect Virtual Race! Let us know in the comment section below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Cinderella Pandora Collection Is What My Holiday Wish List Is Made Of! - December 2, 2020
- Disney Stocking Filler Ideas - December 2, 2020
- Celebrate Love With The New Mickey And Minnie Loungefly Collection! - December 1, 2020