Today is the day! If you have been patiently waiting to book your 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Vacation, the time is here! Starting today, June 24th, 2020, you can begin booking your magical vacation packages to the Walt Disney World Resort! Walt Disney World Resort Hotels that are available for booking include:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
2021 vacation packages for select Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels will become available on June 28th, 2020!
Vacation packages can be booked for arrivals beginning on January 1st, 2021, but the end date of your trip has to be on or before September 27th, 2021. Disney Vacation Club Resorts can be booked on a rolling 11-month schedule, meaning that you can currently book through May 2021. It is important to note that currently, Disney Dining packages are unavailable.
We know everything is a little bit crazy right now, but I am hopeful that by 2021, life will look a lot more like we are used to! That being said, there are still some differences. You first need to check out all of the travel advisories and restrictions to make sure that you can travel to Florida and back home again before embarking on your adventure. Also, make sure you have face masks for everyone in your party age 2 and up to wear everywhere except for while swimming or sitting at a table for a meal.
You will need a confirmed room reservation for your stay or a confirmed dining reservation if you’re just visiting for the day. Also, remember that you will need to make theme park reservations. Your tickets and reservations need to be for the same park on the same day. It is important to note that having a Disney Resort Hotel reservation doesn’t guarantee that you will get a park reservation. Luckily, you will be able to check park reservation availability HERE before purchasing your tickets. That being said, as soon as you link your vacation package to your My Disney Experience account, you should make your park reservations.
Another change that we already mentioned is that beginning January 1, 2021, you will no longer receive complimentary MagicBands. If you wish to have new MagicBands, you can choose from the discounted selection prior to your visit, or you can purchase them once you arrive. Cashless payment is recommended throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, and MagicBands are a great solution!
Are you ready to book your 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Vacation? Let us know in the comments below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!