Celebrate the magic of pixies in a neat virtual race and even get awesome swag. The Pixie Dust Virtual race* is a fun race that will be held the week of March 18th-25th, 2018. Proceeds will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Ada County and is hosted by Main Street Bella .
How does this virtual race work?
- You register for your spot and choose the swag you want (shirt, medal or both)
- The week of the race you run a 5K or 10K or 13.1, whatever you choose. But you pick the time to run it. As long as its within the race week window you are good to go.
- You record your time.
- Submit your race time at the link provided with your registration.
- They post your time on a leader board.
- Once they receive your race time they will send out your items (shirt, medal, etc)
This 3.5″ medal is what you will get for completing the virtual race! It’s a silver polished finish and glitter thorns, this medal will look amazing on your medal rack! The approximate weight is 4.5 oz and comes complete with race ribbon.
The Men’s, Women’s & Kids TECH SHIRTS are lightweight and feature the same winged logo as the medal! I really love the composition of this design.
You can join HERE!
Will you be joining the Pixie Challenge Virtual Race to help support The Boys & Girls Club?
* This is NOT an official RunDisney race. This organization is not affiliated with the RunDisney company or any of its affiliates. This is a fundraising event to help support The Boys & Girls Club.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney100 Celebrates With A Mickey And Friends Platinum Dooney Collection! - December 2, 2022
- It’s Time To Shop The Dooney & Bourke 30% Off Sale! - December 1, 2022
- Disney Discovery- Lenox Princess Ornaments - November 22, 2022