This month both the subscription and first come first serve boxes have the same theme. I loved the theme so move I had to let all the fashionistas enjoy! August’s Fairytale Fashion Fix theme was Park Treats. As August 15th has officially come and gone, I think all the lucky readers that were able to get their hands on a Fairytale Fashion Fix have received them at this point. That means I can finally reveal the contents of the August Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes (both of them!) and not ruin their surprise!
When you receive a Fairytale Fashion Fix in the mail, it is meant to bring you much excitement…. like when you open a much anticipated holiday gift! It comes in a grape colored box and the label is even put on the bottom. That way, you could give it to someone as a present and it is ready to give on arrival!
The theme for the August first come, first serve Fairytale Fashion Fix was Park Treats, as I said. The contents of the 2 boxes were different! The contents of August’s Fix are as follows:
- Dole Whip Button ($3.50)- Sparkle and Dots
- Park Treat Bracelet ($15)- The Charmed Rose
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar Cosmetic Case ($20)- Shop Wishes and Wands
- Starbucks Hair Bow ($8)- Pixie Dust Pretties
There were a couple of additional items thrown in because one of the items I had planned did not arrive. Therefore, a Chip and Co button and a Dumbo Tsum, Tsum rounded out the ensemble. Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $35 plus shipping. As you can see, the value of the box was well over that price. This is what I am trying to do with Fairytale Fashion Fix and this will not change. The value may not always be the same but it will always be more than $35.
This is what was included in the subscription boxes:
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar Button ($3.50)- Sparkle and Dots
- The Sweet Life Tee Shirt ($23)- The Walt Life Apparel
- Park Treat Cosmetic Case ($20)- Shop Wishes and Wands
- Starbucks Ears ($15)- Pixie Dust Pretties
- Princess Keychain ($10)- Shop Disney Parks App
The subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $45 plus shipping and, as you can see, the value of this box was well over that. Currently, there is a waitlist for the subscription FFF, with the next possible opening being for the December boxes because the waitlist is growing rapidly. You will be notified as soon there is availability if you are on the waitlist. Just email me at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you like what you see? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box belowDisclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Trader Sam’s Adventure Lawn Tiki Mug Has Been Released! - September 17, 2021
- How To Prepare For The Perfect Disney Family Vacation - September 17, 2021
- Boo! The Mickey Pumpkin Pandora Charm Has Arrived! - September 17, 2021