Love comes in every color. I am a firm believer this is true and so is Disneyland. Disneyland is rolling and some new rainbow Disney treats and merchandise which is inspired by the incredible diversity of Disney fans around the world!
This is Disney Fashionista so let’s talk about the new merchandise that will add style and flair to your look. Starting today, a new series of rainbow products exclusively for Disneyland Resort is being rolled out. The line includes a new adult t-shirt and tank top, as well as a youth shirt, a patch, a cinch backpack, and a water bottle. My absolute favorite thing in this new collection is the cinch bag. Everyone needs a good cinch bag and a Disney one is the best one. A rainbow cinch bag adds a whole other layer of fabulousness!
You are probably wondering where you will find these new rainbow delights. You’ll find these goodies at the Emporium at Disneyland park, Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park, and at World of Disney at the Downtown Disney District. Also for the weekend of Oct. 4-6, guests will have the opportunity to embroider their favorite pair of Mickey ear hats with rainbow-colored thread at select Disneyland Resort shops. Rainbow thread?! I need that in my house!
“Our guests are able to enjoy the Disney rainbow product line all year round, but these new additions to the collection along with fun food and beverage offerings in October are the perfect complement to one of the largest fan events each year, Gay Days, of which PRIDE is a proud sponsor,” says Patrick Reynolds, Co-Chair, PRIDE, Business Employee Resource Group.
I said there was merchandise and treats and I may have undersold the number of treats in the title. You won’t want to eat anything but these delectable rainbow goodies from October 4-6th! There are just too many options to narrow down.
Rainbow Macaron Box – Strawberry, orange, lemon, green apple, blueberry, and grape macarons
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Refreshment Corner, Market House
- Disney California Adventure Park: Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: GCH Craftsman Grill
These macarons are my number one choice. I already love this French delicacy but when they are rainbow-colored, that seemingly makes them more magical!
Rainbow Cheesecake – Cheesecake with white chocolate colored stripes and whipped cream. Who doesn’t like cheesecake?! I’m thinking this would make a lovely midday snack.
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Harbour Galley
- Disney California Adventure Park: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Cake – Layers of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple cake between white chocolate mousse topped with buttercream frosting, rainbow sprinkles, and a chocolate garnish. It’s almost too pretty to eat. I said almost.
- Disneyland Park: Plaza Inn
- Disney California Adventure Park: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill, Flo’s V8 Café, Cocina Cucamonga
Rainbow Cookie – Sugar cookie with rainbow drizzle and edible Mickey image. I eat cookies for breakfast so I feel like this is how I could start my day.
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Plaza Inn, Market House, Alien Pizza Planet, Galactic Grill, Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Disney California Adventure Park: Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café, Pacific Wharf Café, Pacific Wharf Gourmet Coffee Cart, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Crispy Treat- This will be my take home treat. That way I can keep the rainbow magic going even when I leave.
- Disneyland Park: Candy Palace, Hunny Spot
- Disney California Adventure Park: Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- Downtown Disney District: Marceline’s Confectionery
- Rainbow Funnel Cake Fries (Award Wieners) – Funnel cake fries topped with rainbow-colored icing, rainbow cereal, and whipped cream. Have you had funnel cake fries before? Try them. You will never regret it.
There are many more treats and if you want to see them all, I would check out Disney Parks Blog. There are too many to list but these are my favorites. There will even be rainbow cotton candy! I may need to wear leggings and a Spirit Jersey for extra room.
Who doesn’t smile when they see rainbows? Love comes in every color! Will you be attending Disneyland this coming weekend? Let us know which rainbow treats you are hoping to try!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney x BaubleBar Does It Again With This Celebratory Collection! - January 16, 2021
- It’s Love At First Sight With The New Mickey and Minnie Love Dooney and Bourke Collection! - January 13, 2021
- 7 best books every teenager should read - January 13, 2021