The Epcot International Festival of the Arts returns to Walt Disney World very soon. This year we can expect some new additions and exciting updated Disney Broadway lineup! You will find lots of artful fun and creative offerings to explore from January 17 to February!
The new Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine will debut at this year’s festival! This experience is an update to the original food kitchens at the festival. Food creations that delight all your senses will be showcased. You’ll be able to sample a variety of delicious, and artistic dishes. Plus full up your Festival Passport and also be rewarded with a colorful culinary prize! Collect a stamp for each designated menu item, then collect your prize!
Did somebody say Broadway? We can also look forward to new Broadway talent for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series! More special performances are also scheduled. The festival is fun for all ages too!
Full Disney on Broadway Concert Series lineup:
- January 17, 20, 21 and 24 – Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White
- January 18, 19, 22 and 23 – Heidi Blickenstaff and Gavin Lee
- Special Performance – January 25 – Special performance featuring Simmons, White, Blickenstaff and Lee
- January 26, 28, 29; Feb. 1, 2, 5 and 6 – Kara Lindsay and Kevin Massey
- New! January 27, 30, 31; Feb. 3, 4, 7 and 8 – Liana Hunt and Adam Jacobs
- February 9 – Special performance featuring Lindsay, Massey, Hunt and also Jacobs (newly added)
- February. 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 22 and 23 – Ashley Brown and Josh Strickland
- February 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20 and 21 – NEW! Sydnee Winters and also NEW! Michael James Scott
- NEW! Feb. 24 – Special performance featuring Brown, Strickland, Winters and Scott
Are you excited about this year’s Epcot International Festival of the Arts? I know we sure are!
Have you booked your first (or next) Disney vacation? If you are considering one, make sure to check it out with the official travel agency of Disney Fashionista, Small World Vacations HERE! They are also a Diamond agency and our head fashionista has been using them for 7 years!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Sassy New Minnie Straw Hat Now At Disney Springs - July 12, 2020
- The Pluto Loungefly Collection Is Absolutely Paw-some! - July 12, 2020
- Winnie The Pooh Nursery Collection Now At Pottery Barn - July 10, 2020