The incredible personalization of D-Tech continues to evolve! Disney is now offering MADE! A new and expanded way to customize and create your own Disney merchandise. With the MADE Experience, you’ll now be able to create customized apparel in addition to phone cases, MagicBands, magnets, and commemorative bricks.
Creating your design will be as easy as selecting the accessory or apparel item you’d like to customize. Then you choose the Disney art, color, and even add your name. Your purchases will be ready for pick-up in just a few hours. You can also have them conveniently delivered to your Disney resort, or shipped home.
You will start to see this new brand transition at current D-Tech on Demand locations inside retail stores including:
- Magic Kingdom Park – Tomorrowland Light & Power Co.*, Frontierland Trading Post, and Curtain Call Collectables
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Star Wars Launch Bay and Celebrity 5 & 10 Shop
- Disney Springs – Marketplace Co-Op* and NBA Experience
- Disneyland Resort – Star Wars Launch Bay and Star Traders
Currently, the customized apparel options are available exclusively at Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. and Marketplace Co-Op.
You’ll find new designs and art will continually be added to the MADE Experience! Be sure to also check out the new designs throughout the year!
What do you think of the new evolution of D-Tech taking place at the Disney Parks?
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney Inspired Athletics Tees Keep Us Running With Style - April 7, 2020
- That Gangs All Here With These New Disney Character Backpacks - April 7, 2020
- Power Up With Enchanting Disney Phone Charger Charms - April 6, 2020