Disney and ‘Her Universe’ by Ashley Eckstein have announced an expanded collaboration that brings new Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel merchandise lines and even a new book to fans! The new collection is called “Our Universe” and is for kids and tweens!
Beginning today fans can find the heroic new character-inspired athleisure line exclusively at Disney store locations and shopDisney. The new Our Universe collection was made just for kids and tweens and will feature activewear, swimwear, footwear and accessories.
The first wave of the collection is inspired by Marvel Entertainment’s Black Panther and Disney Princess. A Star Wars line that will be for kids, tweens, and even adults will also be coming soon! The first line is designed with pieces to help encourage kids to get out and active.
- Black Panther Top, Shorts and Pants Set by Our Universe ($29.95): They’ll be excited to suit up and pounce into action in this three-piece Black Panther set. The lightweight long sleeve top, shorts and pants feature cool printed panels with the Warrior King of Wakanda’s iconic mask and claw logo.
- Black Panther Two-Piece Tank Top & Leggings Set by Our Universe ($29.95): They’ll pounce into action and jump start their adventures in this two-piece Black Panther tank top and leggings set. Printed with a warrior mask and bold patterns, the coordinating set features mesh panels to get them moving in comfort.
- Disney Princess “Dream It. Do It.” Yoga Set by Our Universe ($29.95): Your little one will have no problem keeping a clear head when it comes to pursuing their dreams with this yoga set. Featuring a ”Dream it. Do it” Disney Princess attitude, this coordinating tank and pants set makes any adventurer’s wishes come true.
- Disney Princess Duffle Bag by Our Universe ($19.95): Your little athlete will have all the confidence of their favorite princesses at every practice with this fun and motivational bag. This geo print crossbody keeps shoes separate from their ensemble and features a “Dream it. Do it.” trim.
“Ashley and Her Universe are trailblazers,” said Jimmy Pitaro, Chairman, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media. “We’re thrilled to expand our relationship, and to work together on new ways for fans of all ages to celebrate their love for Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel through unique and authentic products.”
You can join in the fun for the new collection by visiting select Disney store locations to join Celebrate Your Dreams, a special interactive event featuring a video presentation with Ashley Eckstein every Saturday at 3:00 PM. Make sure to check your local Disney store for details. You can also connect with Disney store and Her Universe on social media: @shopDisney and @HerUniverse.
Are you excited about the incredible new “Our Universe” collection that is expanding to kids and tweens? I know I am!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Disney Holiday Sweaters Are Rocking The Fair Isle Vibes - October 18, 2019
- New Disney Designer Jerrod Maruyama Mickey Ears Debut Today - October 18, 2019
- Even More Disney Parks Buttons Have Arrived, Even Holiday Ones! - October 17, 2019