Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame has arrived, and to celebrate Foot Locker has dropped an exciting collection of Avengers Adidas! There are five selections inspired by characters in the movie, plus a special run of AM4s designed with artist Jen Bartel featuring Thanos and Captain Marvel.
First, let’s take a look at the Adidas AM4s that are quickly selling out. The amazingly talented Jen Bartel contributed to the designs of these incredible sneakers. The beautiful style of her’s is definitely captured in the amazing details of these shoes. The Captain Marvel style sold out almost instantly this morning, but I’m really hoping they get more in because I need them in my life!
The other assortment of Marvel sneaks is called “Heroes Among Us” and these sneakers are not only inspired by Marvel characters, but by famous Basketball players that are heroes on the court. The collection honors the brand’s basketball heroes: James Harden, Damian Lillard, Tracy McGrady, John Wall, and Candace Parker.
Featured in the epic collection:
- Harden Vol. 3 – Representing Iron Man
- Dame 5 – Representing Black Panther
- T-Mac 1 – Representing Nick Fury
- N3XT L3V3L – Representing Captain America
- Pro Vision – Representing Captain Marvel
Select pairs from this epic collection actually debuted on the court on April 14 during the 2019 NBA Playoffs, how exciting!
You can find the collection of Avengers Adidas on sale now at FootLocker.com and select Foot Locker locations while supplies last!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Danielle Nicole Sleeping Beauty Backpack Coming Soon - August 19, 2019
- Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way Is a Fashionista Treat - August 19, 2019
- Ashley Eckstein Signing And Darth Vader Dress Debut - August 18, 2019