Why is it that in the winter I pay less attention to my nails? Perhaps it’s the gloomy and cold weather here in Michigan, but throughout the winter I tend to keep my nails either natural or go with a dark shade of polish. But just because summer is over, that doesn’t mean your nails cannot still be bright, colorful, and beach ready! After all, what would Ariel do?
These Little Mermaid inspired nail wraps are super cute and easy to apply. You can also choose from three different sizes to ensure that you get the perfect fit.
- Long for full length nails up to 38mm, for 14 nails
- Short for nails up to 17mm in length for age around 10yrs to Adult, cut the transfers in half for up to 28 nails
- Small/Junior for nails up to 7mm long for children age 2-8yrs up to 32 nails depending on nail sizes
I have short nails and other nail wraps tend to be way to long so I love that this comes in a short nail option! That way the awesome patterns and designs don’t get cut off short and you can still get the full effect that these Ariel inspired nail wraps provide. You can use the whole set for a full mermaid manicure, or mix them up and use for an accent nail with your favorite polish. These nail wraps also come with application instructions so you can get them just right on the first try.
- To be used with base coat and top coat and remove with nail polish remover
- Transfers last as long as topcoat *the topcoat protects the wrap, you can re-apply your top coat as necessary, if it starts to wear or chip.
- Can be used with water based nail paints, so great for children but they will need to be applied by an adult
Are you ready to say goodbye to boring winter nails? Mix things up and add some color to your manicure with these fun Little Mermaid inspired nail wraps. You can find them on Etsy from TheInkStar for $6.09! Stay fabulous, fashionistas!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Monica V (see all)
- Gain Inspiration With the Let’s Do This Disney T-Shirt - February 22, 2020
- Mulan Inspired Starbucks Cup With Keep You Hydrated Enough to Save China - February 21, 2020
- Keep Your Love of Disney Close at Hand With These Sterling Silver Rings - February 20, 2020