June 15th has officially come and gone and I think all the lucky readers that were able to get their hands on a Fairytale Fashion Fix have received them at this point. That means I can finally reveal the contents of the June Fairytale Fashion Fix and not ruin their surprise!
When you receive a Fairytale Fashion Fix in the mail, it is meant to bring you much excitement…. like when you open a much anticipated holiday gift! It comes in a grape colored box and the label is even put on the bottom. That way, you could give it to someone as a present and it is ready to give on arrival!
The theme for June was Park Essentials! The contents for June’s Fix are as follows:
- Ariel Is My Bestie Ears ($30)- from Muffin Noodle Designs
- Hair Ties ($5) from the Disney Store
- Lip Smacker Lip Balm ($2.50)
- Ariel Note Pad ($13) from Disney Parks
- Water Bottle ($12) from Denile Arts
Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $35 plus shipping. As you can see, the value of the box was well over that price. This is what I am trying to do with Fairytale Fashion Fix and this will not change. The value may not always be the same but it will always be more than $35.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you like what you see? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box belowDisclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Explore The Disney Cruise Line Pop Up Shop At Disney Springs! - April 18, 2021
- Adventure and Cookies Are in Your Kitchen With This Up-Inspired Cookie Jar! - April 18, 2021
- Vibrant New Mickey Rainbow Glasses Spotted At TJMaxx! - April 18, 2021