The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is one of my favorite places on Disney property. The Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic is a must-do for me every year. The resort will reopen for guests on July 29. Reservations are now available at www.swandolphin.com.
“With the Disney parks reopening, we are thrilled to open our doors again,” said the hotel’s newly appointed area general manager, Sean Verney. “We are committed to providing a relaxing and revitalizing experience but doing so in a responsible manner.”
In preparation for reopening, the property has implemented Our Commitment to Clean, a new set of policies and procedures for cast members and guests to address the unique challenges presented by the current pandemic environment.
The new procedures were developed in conjunction with experts from the fields of medicine and public health and include cleaning protocols throughout each step of the guest’s journey and through every physical space in the hotel.
Guests who have reservations at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort are now eligible to access Disney Park Pass system to make park reservations. Guests must have valid theme park admission. Follow the link for more information on the Disney Park Pass system. The Walt Disney World theme parks are scheduled to reopen in phases on July 11 (today!) and July 15.
The key components of Our Commitment to Clean include:
- Enhanced Cleaning – cleaning efforts will be increased across all areas of the hotel, with special attention paid to high-traffic spaces and high-touch surfaces
- Physical Distancing – restaurants, meeting spaces and other public areas will have reduced seating capacities; signage and stanchions throughout the property will assist with proper distancing in lines
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment – face coverings will be required for all cast members and required for all guests in public spaces
A full overview of the policies and procedures can be found at: www.swandolphin.com/importantinfo.
The hotel will continue to host meetings and groups, working with each to customize their events under strict new standards. Groups interested in booking a meeting can visit www.swandolphinmeetings.com.
“We’re ready!” said Verney. “While much of the world has changed, our goal remains the same – to deliver a magical experience for our guests – and that’s what we plan to do.”
About the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
In the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort resides amongst the greatest theme parks and attractions in Central Florida. It is located between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and nearby Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and Magic Kingdom Park. Guests can discover 18 world-class restaurants and lounges, sophisticated guest rooms with Westin Heavenly Beds and the luxurious Mandara Spa. The resort features five pools, two health clubs, nearby golf and complimentary transportation throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. The resort can be reached at 800-227-1500. For more information, visit www.swandolphin.com and connect via social media @swandolphin #swandolphin.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney x BaubleBar Does It Again With This Celebratory Collection! - January 16, 2021
- It’s Love At First Sight With The New Mickey and Minnie Love Dooney and Bourke Collection! - January 13, 2021
- 7 best books every teenager should read - January 13, 2021