Are you one of those fashionistas that has had an order cancelled on the Shop Disney Parks App? Perhaps you have been excited to purchase an item on the App and saw that it is an In Store only purchase. Well, if this sounds familiar, Disney has come up with a solution. There is a new shopping service being offered by the Disney Merchandise Department. Let me explain how it works and what we know.
Starting this past Monday, if you had an order cancelled or saw something on the App that is an In Store purchase, you can call 877-560-6477 and request to have the item picked up for you, like a personal shopper, but through Disney directly!
There are catches of course. Here are the specifics we have learned (by calling and asking):
- There is a fee for this service. IT IS NOT FREE! The fee is based on the total sale.
- Shipping is NOT Free! You will be charged.
- The item can not be a brand new item. It needs to have been on the App for at least a month before this is an option.
- This means that the new Animal Kingdom Dooney and Bourke bag is NOT yet eligible for this service.
- If the item is not available in stores at the Parks, it will not be available through this shopping service.
- Not every item is eligible for this shopping service. You really need to call to see if the item you want is included.
- AP discounts WILL apply and shipping will be waived.
These are the details we currently have. It sounds like a great idea for those desperate for an item that don’t want to use a personal shopper. However, if you want a new release, you will still need to wait and risk not having it available after that 30 day mark.
What do you think of this new service? Would you use it? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney Discovery- Chip ‘n Dale Christmas Treasures - December 3, 2023
- Disney Discovery- Disney Snowglobe Puzzle - December 2, 2023
- A Brand New Disney Lilly Pulitzer Is Coming In Time For Christmas! - December 1, 2023