It can’t be only me that considers daily workouts to be training for Black Friday shopping, right?Thanksgiving is really the day that the sales start, for most stores, now a days, so I don’t know why we still call them Black Friday deals. I am going to stick with the title we know, though. I love a good Disney deal when I see one! For the adults, I have compiled a list with lots of variety. There are a couple of items that, I suppose, could end up on a list for children as well but I like to think that we are all young at heart. It’s time to treat your Disney side with my top 10 Black Friday Disney deals for adults!
I will start with a bit of an aside because I think it’s quite note worthy. A couple of the items on the list I am publishing are from Kohl’s. Kohl’s, aside from having some wicked awesome prices, also has a deal where you spend $50 and get back $15 in Kohl’s cash. This means that you already save money on the items you purchased but then you can go back later and save even more money again. This is a deal that every keen shopper hopes to find so I thought it worth mentioning. Now let’s go to the list!
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 $7.99 (reg $22.99) Best Buy sale starts at 5pm on Thursday
- Enchanted Disney Rings $123.06 (reg $270- 312) JCPenney sale starts at 2pm Thursday
- Novelty Pants for Men $12.99 (reg $34.99) JCPenney sale starts at 2pm Thursday
- Mickey Earrings $14.99 ($40) Kohls sale starts at 5pm on Thursday
- Disney Puzzles 50% off Target opens Thursday at 6pm
- Stitch Sweatshirt FREE (after mail in rebate, reg $19)) JCPenney opens at 2pm Thursday, deal lasts till 1pm Friday
- Disney Pendant or Bracelet $11.99 (reg $60) JCPenney sale starts at 2pm Thursday
- Star Wars 8″ BB8 $30 (reg $99) Walmart sale starts at 6pm Thursday
- Star Wars Sweatshirts $14.99 (reg $40-50) Kohls sale starts at 5pm Thursday
- Enchanted Disney Necklaces $79.99 ($270) JCPenney sale starts at 2pm Thursday
This list was compiled before shopDisney released their deals, mostly because the shopDisney is an obvious place for deals to check. They have also been doing a staggered Black Friday sale which we have written about HERE.
So, there it is… my top 10 items for adults. Remember, if you want to see the actual items in flyers, check out theblackfriday.com! Unlike last year, I can pick a fave deal this year. Can we talk about the Enchanted Disney Collection deals, please?!?! WOW! JC Penny isn’t usually a store I shop in but I will be there at 2pm on Thanksgiving (I’m Canadian so I have had my Thanksgiving already).
What are your faves? Will you be using my list to help plan your Black Friday shopping? Let me know in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Celebrate Love Under the Moon With The Aristocats and Thomas Kinkade Studios! - January 25, 2021
- Disney x BaubleBar Does It Again With This Celebratory Collection! - January 16, 2021
- It’s Love At First Sight With The New Mickey and Minnie Love Dooney and Bourke Collection! - January 13, 2021