I know that not everyone takes the time to go to Walt Disney World without kids but I have been doing it for years. I have gone with friends in the past but now I go with my husband. It can be a very different kind of trip when you go with someone you love. You want to still enjoy the theme Parks like you always did but you also want to had a romantic twist. I’ve got you covered, fashionistas. Here are the top 10 romantic spots to relax in the moment at Walt Disney World.
1. Dancing Fountain At Epcot– This one is especially lovely at sunset, in my opinion. Grab a beverage from Club Cool and hold hand with that loved one while you watch the dancing fountains.
2. The Gardens in the UK Pavilion– The gardens at the UK pavilion are one of my favorite places to sit and chill. There are benches to sit on, the hustle and bustle of the Park is behind you and there is shade. I even had some of our wedding pictures taken here because it is so lovely and quaint. Perfect for a little down time with that special someone.
3. Tom Sawyer Island– I will admit this is not somewhere I have spent a lot of time but it is always very quiet. Not that many people take the time to go to Tom Sawyer Island. There is a lot of shade and privacy…. very nice for an ice cream and conversation.
4. Boardwalk– I love to stay at the Boardwalk for many reasons but one of them is because there is nothing like a stroll around the Boardwalk, hand in hand, with my loved one. There is entertainment, beauty, food and the sunsets are stunning. What else does one need?
5. Cinderella’s Fountain– This one is a little tricky because it is in Fantasyland, which is very busy. It is just off to the side enough that you can still relax a bit and take a moment to yourselves. You most certainly cannot do this by It’s a Small World!
6. Polynesian Beach– Have you ever taken the time to stroll around the Polynesian Village Resort? There are these lounge chairs by the beach with the most perfect view of the Seven Seas Lagoon. If you time it just right, you can even see the fireworks. Grab a Lapu Lapu and lounge with your love on the beach. You won’t be sorry.
7. Wilderness Lodge Rocking Chairs– I like to stay at the Wilderness Lodge for this reason alone. If you are lucky enough to grab a rocking chair in front of one of the huge fireplaces, you will realize there is no need to be any place else. Grab that refillable mug, the hand of that special someone and rock in peace by the fire. Spectacular.
8. The Docks and Trails at Port Orleans- I just realized this one not that long ago. I was staying at Port Orleans Riverside and heading to my room when I realized the trails and docks around the grounds were the perfect place to go for a romantic stroll. It’s quiet, beautiful and almost secluded (at least there is the illusion of seclusion). We went for morning walks just to enjoy each other’s company before the hustle and bustle of the Parks. best part, you don’t need to be staying there to do it. Grab a Disney bus and head on over!
9. Hot Air Balloon at Disney Springs– This one will cost you but it’s worth it. Take that special someone on a hot air balloon ride and enjoy the most fabulous views together. This is the epitome of romantic.
10. The Campfire at the Savanna at Animal Kingdom Lodge– If you head over to Animal Kingdom Lodge and walk straight through to the back door, you will find part of the savanna. In this area there is also a campfire with rocking chairs around it. We are back to those rocking chairs. You know how people always say they want to grow old on the porch with their soul mate and just rock? There is a reason for this. It’s so romantic! This area at Animal Kingdom Lodge is magical.
There are many places to enjoy some romantic relaxation time at Walt Disney World. Hopefully this list gave you some new ideas to try. If you are headed on an adult only vacation to Disney, you need to try a few of these! Do you see something you want to try? have you tried everything on the list? Let us know in the comment section below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Colourpop Has Us Running Amuck Over The New Hocus Pocus Collection! - September 20, 2021
- Stitch Crashes Disney With All The Colors Of The Wind This October! - September 20, 2021
- The Trader Sam’s Adventure Lawn Tiki Mug Has Been Released! - September 17, 2021