Every Spring I compile a list of the top Disney shoes for summer and fashionistas everywhere love it. This year, I thought that we needed more options to wear, whether it be for a matching look with our top 10 Disney swimsuits for summer or maybe you have a special occasion! Regardless, let’s take a look at the top 8 Disney shoes for spring/summer!
1. Double Belt Sandal– These look a lot like Birkenstocks but they are actually made by Grace Gift, my new favorite Disney shoe company. I have 8 pair! These come in a multitude of color and characters but I thought these were fitting for Pixar Fest and Pixar Pier and Toy Story Land!
2. Crocs Sloane Minnie Slide– Slides are super easy for summer and the pool and errands… options are endless. Crocs are also super comfy and, though I am not normally a fan, these are pretty darn cute for only $39.99.
3. Snow White Charm Sandal– I bought these in gold because I thought they would be perfect for summer. I love them but I usually wear a 40 EU and I think I actually need a 41 EU in this particular style. All of my other shoes from Grace Gift are good at the regular size though. These are on sale for $38!
4. Ariel Slides- If you are a fan of mermaids (who isn’t?!) then these Mermaid slides are the perfect choice from ShopDisney! I love the color combo and the sparkle is on point! These are currently $22.95.
5. Foolish Mortal Flip Flops– I just think these are fun. I know that you can’t see the pattern when your feet are actually in them but they sure will look cool beside your Disney towel at the pool! I found these on Etsy at PrintsattheJunction for $14.50.
6. Tsum Tsum Texture Sandal– I own these sandals and I am regretting not ordering more! I plan to order some in time for summer though, I can tell you that. They come in different colors and characters and are currently only $45 from Grace Gift. They ship super fast, btw. I bought the Marie ones!
6. Princess Havaianas- These come in a few different Princess prints but I liked the expression on these. These flop flops fall into the same category as the previous ones… cute when not on your feet. I still couldn’t resist including them. They are currently at shopDisney for $30.
8. Embroidered Interchangeable Sandals– I saved the best for last. These sandals from OhSewLovelyCreations on Etsy are one of many Disney designs that you can purchase. Here is the extra fab part, you can just buy the center piece (if you already own a pair) and change out the color and characters! WHAT?! That is super cool! The initial pair of sandals are $40 and subsequent characters will be $18! You can find them HERE.
What do you think of this year’s list? I am pretty stoked about it and can personally testify to half of the shoes on the list already (I have a few more on the way). These are all so different but I want to know which is your favorite pair? Let us know in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Mickey Mouse Wall Diffuser Coming From Scentsy! - June 23, 2021
- Say Adios To Your Money and Hello To The it’s a Small World Dooney & Bourke! - June 23, 2021
- Add Extra Sparkle With Disney Jewel Edition Art From Thomas Kinkade! - June 21, 2021