With the opening of Pixar Pier and Toy Story Land, it’s hard to not obsess over all the amazing Pixar merchandise available right now. So I’m not even trying to fight it. I’m just obsessing over all the merchandise! These Toy Story Nail Decals will get you ready for all your Pixar adventures this summer …and beyond!
How great are these Disney Nail Decals? I love that they incorporate many aspects from the Toy Story films. First, you have the Green Aliens (my favorite!), Woody and Buzz Lightyear, and the cloud pattern from the walls in Andy’s room. You can mix it up like the picture above, or keep it simple with one design for each manicure. What would you choose?
If you’ve never used nail decals before, they are super simple to apply! It did take me a bit of practice to get it down, but that’s just because I’m clumsy and completely uncoordinated. Here’s how you do it:
1. Paint your Nails any color of you like (white works best), and let them dry fully
2. Cut out the nail decal
3. Hold nail decals in a small bowl of water using tweezers for 30 seconds
4. Apply Clear Nail polish to nail ( Once polish is tacky)
5. Slide the nail decal off the white backing
6. Carefully place the nail decal on your nail
7. Dab excess water off the nail decal with a paper towel
8. Seal in the nail decal with a few coats of top coat nail polish
If you’re ready to show off your Toy Story inspired manicure at Pixar Pier or Toy Story Land, head over to VitaBelloVogue on Etsy HERE to get these nail decals.
Are you more excited for Pixar Pier or Toy Story Land? Let me know in the comment section below.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Monica V (see all)
- Gain Inspiration With the Let’s Do This Disney T-Shirt - February 22, 2020
- Mulan Inspired Starbucks Cup With Keep You Hydrated Enough to Save China - February 21, 2020
- Keep Your Love of Disney Close at Hand With These Sterling Silver Rings - February 20, 2020