Disney twenty-three, the official Disney fan club, is offering members a behind the scenes look at Disney’s new Broadway musical, Frozen. The latest issue will begin arriving in mid-February, features exclusive interviews with the stars and creative team to share the magic of making this spectacular show.
This winter, audiences will be able to experience the worldwide phenomenon that is Frozen in a completely new way when Frozen: The Broadway Musical opens in New York City. The Tony award winning creative team includes Michael Grandage, Kristen Anderson-Lopez, Robert Lopez, Rob Ashford, and Christopher Oram and its stars Caissie Levy (Elsa) and Patti Murin (Anna).
This month’s edition will also highlight the theatrical release of Black Panther. Director Ryan Coogler and executive producer Nate Moore whisk readers off to Wakanda to get the inside story behind the making of the thrilling Marvel film. Disney twenty-three also visited the set of A Wrinkle in Time, speaking with director Ava DuVernay about her dazzling adaptation of the exhilarating adventure which opens this March.
Plus, in honor of Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s 20th anniversary, legendary Imagineer Joe Rohde shares 20 ways this innovative theme park—which he has worked on since its inception—broke the mold.
Also included in the spring issue of Disney twenty-three:
- A look inside D23’s 2018 Gold Member Gift, Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse
- The imagination and origination of Tokyo Disney Resort
- The inside-the-nursery story of Disney Junior’s all-new Muppet Babies
- Spectacular artwork that inspired Peter Pan, which celebrates its 65th anniversary this year
- A visit to the office of Disney’s Animal Kingdom vice president Djuan Rivers
- Regular features including Character Analysis, D Society, and Ask Dave
Disney twenty-three, which is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps, is offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members as a benefit of their membership. The latest issue will begin arriving in mid-February.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Levi’s x Disney Mickey and Friends Collection Celebrates Friendship and Fun - January 17, 2021
- Stitch Returns For The Popular Disney x Love Your Melon Collection - January 17, 2021
- The Magic Kingdom Lands Come Together On This Sweatshirt - January 16, 2021