As April 15th has officially come and gone, I think all the lucky readers that were able to get their hands on a Fairytale Fashion Fix have received them at this point (they better have!). That means I can finally reveal the contents of the April Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes (both of them!) and not ruin their surprise.
- Monster’s Inc Tee Shirt ($25)- Buena Vista Apparel
- Edna Mode Ornament ($17)- shopDisney
- Finding Nemo Bath Bomb ($3)- PixieDustGrotto
- Merida Earrings ($7)- FizzBottleCapsNMore
- Toy Story Cosmetic Case ($9)- SweetMello
- Pixar Inspired Card- Pixar Fest
The subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $45 plus shipping and, as you can see, the value of this box was over that. Currently, there is a long waitlist for the subscription FFF, with the next possible opening not being until 2019 because the waitlist is growing rapidly. You will be notified as soon there is availability if you are on the waitlist. Just email me at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you like what you see? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Minnie’s Hollywood Dine Has A New Look And Feel In 2020! - November 24, 2020
- The New Disney Parks Holiday Tumbler Is Pure Holiday Magic! - November 24, 2020
- Always Have Your ID Handy With These Disney Retractable ID Badge Reels - November 24, 2020