You may have been wondering why I haven’t shared the news about the #RockTheDots event taking place at Disney Springs and and Downtown Disney at Disneyland. It’s mostly because I feel like there should be more info about what will be taking place, as I’m sure there will be soon. This absolutely does not mean that I haven’t been planning exactly what I am going to wear! I have many options to choose from, as we share a ton of items that would work for this fabulous event. I went through all of our previous articles and chose 10 of my favorite fashion items we have shared that will help you #RockTheDots for National Polka Dot Day!
1. Polka Dot Tulle Skirt– Depending on what your plans are for this fun day, this polka dot tulle skirt would be awesome to have a fun and flirty kind of day!
2. Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Backpack– This was one of my Disney discoveries a little while back and I really love it. It wasn’t super expensive and it will go with something casual or a little fancier. It would be perfect for a day at Disney Springs!
3. Rock The Dots Watch– I think this watch is a great addition to any #RockTheDots look especially since it is a different look then the typical red and white or black and white polka dot combo!
4. Polka Dot Sunglasses– Not only are these polka dot sunglasses but they are shaped like a bow! These would be the perfect way to tie together any look you choose for this super fun day! Not to mention they would would be fantastic for any Disney trip!
5. Minnie Mouse Bow Alternative– This Minnie Mouse bow alternative to Ears has come in so handy on many a trip! It is a pony tail holder and doesn’t squeeze my head like Minnie Ears can sometimes do. I thought I wore it well with the #RockTheDots ensemble I wore to my wedding planning session!
6. Minnie Mouse Kate Spade Clutch– Looking for a fancier bag to go with a dressier look? This Minnie Mouse Kate Spade clutch would be perfect! I have used it many times for a night out and I always feel classy while showing my Disney Side!
7. Red and White Polka Dot Wedges– Perhaps the only statement you need or want to make is with your shoes! These red and white polka dot wedges would work with a pair of jeans, a Minnie Mouse shirt and maybe even the backpack we showed above!
8. Vintage Red And White Polka Dot Dress– You have seen this dress on the site many times and, perhaps, you already have it. This dress is perfect for the #RockTheDots event! I am thinking this might be the one I go with….. decisions, decisions.
9. Vintage Minnie Ears– You aren’t one to wear what everyone else has so you don’t want the Ears from the Parks. You don’t want a pony tail holder or you have too short hair to use one. These vintage Minnie Mouse Ears may already be in your possession and you could totally rock these to spice things up!
10. Minnie Mouse Socks– I got these at Walt Disney World but I have even seen them at the Orlando airport. They could be a super subtle addition to your day, so that just your know you have them on or you could wear them with some jean shorts and make a true statement! They even have Minnie Mouse bows on the side!
I knot that you may be thinking, “How am I supposed to get all of these things by Sunday, January 22nd?”. Well, I picked these items from previously published articles we did because I thought some of you may already have purchased these items! People are always commenting that they are going broke reading my site because they buy everything. I used that info as incentive for this article! Some of the items were from Amazon so you could probably still get them in time with Amazon Prime.
What do you think, fashionistas? Are you going to #RockTheDots on National Polka Dot Day? Let us know what you are planning in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- A Storyliving by Disney Community, Asteria, Is Coming to North Carolina! - December 7, 2023
- The 2024 Dated Merchandise Is Here And You Can’t Miss It! - December 4, 2023
- Take A Look At The Groovy Disney Pets Dooney & Bourke Collection! - December 4, 2023