I am going to start this by saying that maybe you do know you can married at the locations I am going to list. I did know one and assumed a couple of others but there were a couple I was surprised about. It made me realize that it’s not very well known, where you can get married at Disneyland. We have all seen the people wearing tee shirts saying the were just married or wearing the Mickey and Minnie wedding ears (I love those). I don’t know that I’ve ever thought about where these people got married. Are they at Disneyland for their honeymoon or did they get married in one of these super cool venues? Let me show you the 5 places you can get married at Disneyland I like the most.
1. The Sleeping Beauty Castle Forecourt– I had to start with one that seems rather obvious but perhaps you didn’t realize could actually happen. These weddings happen when the Disneyland Park is closed to the public… don’t worry, not everyone can just stand around and watch. It is still a very private and enchanting experience. This would make any woman feel like a princess.
2. Stage 17 at Disney’s California Adventure Park– This location is right inside Hollywood land at Disney’s California Adventure and it is the only location within a Park that will accommodate weddings during park hours! This is a sound stage and that means that whatever you imagine, they can create. This venue can hold 100-200 guests. I think it would be super cool to get married on a sound stage at Disney. This one took me by surprise.
3. Small World Mall at Disneyland Park- Isn’t this picture just magical?!? I love Florida but this would not be the same outside of It’s A Small World at Walt Disney World. There is something exquisite about the ride in California. This location is only available on off-season weeknights so it is much more exclusive. It can accommodate up to 300 guests! I had assumed you could get married in front of the castle but this location took me by surprise.
4. Disney Animation Building at Disney’s California Adventure Park– This venue is one of the smaller venues, holding up to 100 guests. It is also listed as one of the more popular venues. Who knew?? I think it would be super cool to get married in the Animation Building as it is one of my favorite places to explore and spend time when I am in California. The characters even join you at your reception via the screens. How cool is that? I can see why it is so popular.
5. Rose Court Garden at the Disneyland Hotel– This is listed as one of the premier locations and can hold up to 350 guests. The pathways around the venue were actually made to accommodate the Crystal Coach and Vis-a-Vis carriages! This venue is available 7 days a week.
I know many women dream of getting married at Disney, whether it be Walt Disney World or Disneyland. It may even be on the Disney Cruise Lines, Aulani or perhaps one of the international locations. Wherever you dream of getting married, Disney clearly can accommodate all your dreams and make them come true.
Be honest, you may have known of a couple of these but did you know about all 5?? Which ones surprised you the most? Let us know in the comment box below.
Thanks to Disneyweddings.com for the pictures!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney100 Celebrates With A Mickey And Friends Platinum Dooney Collection! - December 2, 2022
- It’s Time To Shop The Dooney & Bourke 30% Off Sale! - December 1, 2022
- Disney Discovery- Lenox Princess Ornaments - November 22, 2022