I am aware that this may be old news to some but, when I recently posted pics from my Disney trip, fashionistas everywhere were asking where I found these delicious treats. I realized this might not be old news to some and I needed to help a fashionista out! Here is a checklist of all the millennial pink goodies at Walt Disney World!
I will also add that this includes where to find them and what they tasted like! In case you have an aversion to a certain flavor, then you won’t have to waste your money!
- Millennial Pink Cupcake at Old Key West Resort– One thing you need to know is that there are going to be a lot of different cupcakes on this list. That’s because it seems there are a variety of different millennial pink cupcakes available! This one is chocolate with a raspberry icing (That’s what it tasted like to me anyway).
2. Millennial Pink Pop– This is available at Boardwalk Bakery and is actually a rice krispie treat covered with icing goodness!
3. Millennial Pink Raspberry Cream Puff- This can be found at The Market at Ale & Compass and Beach Club Marketplace. This delicious cream puff is filled with raspberry Bavarian cream and glazed with sugar icing! This one is a sweet delectable treat.
4. Millennial Pink Headband Cupcake– This chocolate cupcake with 2 toned pink icing is available at a variety of locations, including Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, the food courts at Disney’s All-Star Resorts, Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, and Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort This is a chocolate cupcake with raspberry marshmallow filling and topped with raspberry buttercream! It would appear that many of the resorts have their own millennial pink cupcakes and that, though the flavors may be the same, the look is completely different.
5. Millennial Pink Milkshake– If you are wandering around Magic Kingdom, you’ll find a Millennial Pink Milkshake at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies. This is a strawberry flavored milkshake topped with cotton candy and a marshmallow Minnie Mouse on the straw. It’s super sweet but I would gladly have had multiples!
6. Pink Frose– I am counting this pink frose from Epcot because it sure looks millennial pink to me!
7. Millennial Pink Cupcake– This particular cupcake is available at Fountain View in Epcot. Unlike the other cupcakes I have shared, this is a vanilla cupcake filled with strawberry pastry cream and topped with vanilla buttercream and fondant Minnie ears. This cupcake is perfect for fashionistas that want to try a cupcake but aren’t chocolate lovers (I can’t imagine this but they do exist).
8. Millennial Pink Celebration Toast– This delicious treat is at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs. The champagne itself is sweet and delightful but the topper is a white chocolate Minnie Mouse colored to be millennial pink that sits atop the champagne flute. This is a sweet treat and worthy of celebration in and of itself!
9. Millennial Pink Piñata– While at Disney Springs, head over to The Ganachery and try out this piñata! It’s a dark chocolate dome filled with vanilla bean marshmallows and strawberry crispy pearls and topped with edible white chocolate ears. The dark chocolate pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the marshmallow.
10. Millennial Pink-Berry Ganache Square– While at the Ganachery, you must try this other delectable treat! This is a strawberry-lemon ganache covered in milk chocolate. Honestly, this one is to die for!
11. Millennial Pink Cupcake with Guava– This beauty is available at the Polynesian Village Resort at Capt. Cook’s. It is a vanilla cupcake filled with guava cream and topped with buttercream icing and fondant Minnie ears. I did not actually get to try this one but I know I will be looking for it next time I am at the Poly.
12. Millennial Pink Raspberry Chocolate Cupcake– This gorgeous piece of food art is available at The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. This chocolate devil’s food cupcake is filled with raspberry mousse and topped with millennial pink buttercream, fondant ears, and edible glitter. Did someone say edible glitter? I missed out on this one, too, but I am heading there next vacay!
I know there are some that I must have missed because everywhere I turned, there were more delectable treats! The question is, how many of these have you tried? I can say I have personally had 6 but that’s only half! I have new #lifegoals for my next trip!
Let us know which of these millennial pink treats are on your must have list in the comment section below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Princess Half Marathon Weekend Pandora Collection is Worth Running For! - February 23, 2024
- Dooney & Bourke Sketch Ears Are Back! - February 21, 2024
- The Original Disney Dogs Dooney Is Making A Comeback! - February 17, 2024