All aboard the fashion express! A new Disney Dress Shop Railroad Dress has rolled into the station! There is even a version for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Take a holiday excursion aboard the railroad of your imagination in this vintage-styled dress with a rustic ”skirt-and-overall” design, pleated sleeves, and embroidered logo on the back. This dress is perfect for showing off your Main Street USA style! Plus, it perfectly matches the Railroad Bags that previously launched this week!
All the details
- Woven sateen dress
- Vintage styling
- Contrast bodice
- Embroidered Walt Disney World or Disneyland Railroad logo on back
- Lapped, pleated short sleeves
- Striped overall print with train icons
- Skirt pockets
- Metal finish buttons
- Zip back
- Flat piping
- Part of the Disney Dress Shop Collection
This new Disney Dress Shop edition is pretty subtle in terms of Disney imagery. If you look closely at the pattern, you’ll be able to spot tiny trains with Mickey ears! I also like that this dress is a completely different silhouette than what we have seen in the past. Plus, look how gorgeous those sleeves are!
Both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World versions are currently available on ShopDisney.com for $128.00 each.
Is this Railroad Dress one that you will be adding to your collection? Let us know what you think in the comment section below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Light Up Mouse Ears Will Illuminate Your Look - June 29, 2022
- The Muses Collection is Coming to Stitch Shoppe by Loungefly - June 29, 2022
- New Nightmare Before Christmas Scentsy Items Coming Soon - June 29, 2022