Are you tired of your normal manicure routine? If you are looking to mix it up for the holidays, check out these Disney nail decals.
How cute are these peppermint swirl Disney decals?! I love the mix of Mickey and Minnie in the design.
Okay, here are the details – right now you can head to NailGlamsNailDecals on Etsy to check them out. Each pack comes with 60 nail decals, so you can definitely get more than one manicure out of each pack. And the store is currently running a promotion that if you buy 2 packs, you get 1 free. These would make great stocking stuffers for the Disney fashionistas in your life!
Here’s how the they work:
1. Apply a coat of clear polish to decals.
2. Cut each decal out.
3. Place decal in water for 20 seconds.
4. Separate decal from liner.
5. Place decal on nail.
6. Apply clear polish to nail and decal.
Sounds simple enough to me! But what do you think? Would you give these nail decals a try? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Santa is Coming! Time to Put Out The Milk and Wookiees! - November 30, 2020
- Disney+ Releases First Look Trailer For New Docu-Series “On Pointe” - November 29, 2020
- There Is Something For Everyone in the New Disney Collection From Torrid - November 29, 2020