Today while looking for new earrings for my next Disneybound I discovered these super cute “kawaii” Disney character earrings from TraLunaeStelle on Etsy. She makes acrylic earrings with cutey versions of popular Disney characters.
She makes jewelry inspired by comics and cartoons, and hopes that her jewelry will make people smile. Check out some of our favorite picks below.
- Ariel and Flounder
- Mrs. Potts and Chip
- Archimedes the Owl from The Sword in the Stone
- Groot and Rocket
- Captain America
- Darth Vader and Storm Trooper
- Jack Skellington
I love that these are fun and cartoony, but also small and dainty enough to be an understated piece. Which pair is your favorite?
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Celebrate the Residents Of Halloween Town With The New Nightmare Before Christmas Scentsy Collection! - July 23, 2021
- 4 Summer Beauty Tips To Look And Feel Like A Disney Princess - July 21, 2021
- Celebrate 25 Years of The Hunchback Of Notre Dame With The New Dooney & Bourke Collection! - July 20, 2021