Today while looking for new earrings for my next Disneybound I discovered these super cute “kawaii” Disney character earrings from TraLunaeStelle on Etsy. She makes acrylic earrings with cutey versions of popular Disney characters.
She makes jewelry inspired by comics and cartoons, and hopes that her jewelry will make people smile. Check out some of our favorite picks below.
- Ariel and Flounder
- Mrs. Potts and Chip
- Archimedes the Owl from The Sword in the Stone
- Groot and Rocket
- Captain America
- Darth Vader and Storm Trooper
- Jack Skellington
I love that these are fun and cartoony, but also small and dainty enough to be an understated piece. Which pair is your favorite?
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Classic Mickey and Minnie Scentsy Collection Coming Soon - January 2, 2021
- Sneak Peek Of Disney Art Coming To The Festival Of The Arts - December 31, 2020
- New Alice In Wonderland And Disney Transportation Wishables - December 30, 2020