A PARC Pack is the perfect accessory for a Disney Fashionista. It’s been a while since I was introduced to the Parc Pack. I certainly love mine but now there is a new one coming and I think I need to grow my collection!
For those of you not familiar with the PARC Pack, allow me to brief you. This is a carrying case for your Ears as well as other accessories! It’s a stylish bag in and of itself but the fact that it is truly functional is a fabulous bonus. It is the perfect travel companion.
The red bow version is the original but the new version has a blue and white polka dot bow! I think it pops even more than the red bow!
The polka dot straps you see do not come with the bags but they can be bought separately to add extra wow! I think I need both straps… because let’s face it, I’m going to end up with both PARC Packs.
Let’s not forget tomorrow is Black Friday! That means sales! This is what is going on from the inventors of the PARC Pack at TheMainStreetPress.com:
- *NEW* Vintage Blue PARC Pack bags – $78
- *NEW* Polka Dot PARC Pack Straps – Buy One Get One 20% off
- All apparel, tees and sweaters – 30% off (not eligible on PARC Packs or straps)
- Masks – $7 adults, $5 kids
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $100
The sale begins at midnight tonight and the PARC Packs will go quickly. If you are interested, I suggest setting an alarm. I had to even back when I got my first one. You will be able to find them HERE when the shop opens.
Are you wanting to grab one of the new packs for yourself? Let us know in the comments!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney x BaubleBar Does It Again With This Celebratory Collection! - January 16, 2021
- It’s Love At First Sight With The New Mickey and Minnie Love Dooney and Bourke Collection! - January 13, 2021
- 7 best books every teenager should read - January 13, 2021