I don’t know if any of you are familiar with Black Milk Clothing but I’m about to tell you all about it. I have actually shared a few of their items in my Disney discovery articles. They are a company from Australia that creates the most colorful, fun, bold graphics on Disney clothing that I have ever seen. The clothing line is youthful and fresh and any Disney lover would adore every single item they create. There is a brand new collection coming our way from Black Milk Clothing on April 7th, 2015! I thought I would share with you some of my favorites. There are way too many to show you because the entire collection is fabulous! Here are my top 10 items coming to the Disney Collection from Black Milk Clothing!
1. Tinker Bell Reversible Skater dress– I absolutely love the bold, blue color with Tinker Bell posing through out the pattern. This is young and flirty and would be awesome with flats or heels.
2. Mickey Mouse Leggings– I’ve shown you Mickey Mouse leggings before, in Disney discoveries, but these are much more colorful. The base being silver really helps make Mickey Mouse stand out in all his various poses. The fabric is also shinier than the other ones I’ve shown which makes these even more unique.
3. Mickey Zoetrope Skater Skirt– This skirt is another fun and flirty design. The flow of the skirt lends well to the film strip design. This is one of the more muted looks, with the black and white pattern. I think it would be awesome with a red top!
4. Jungle Book BFT– I love this because it is a Jungle Book print. When do you see that? It’s a movie that doesn’t get enough apparel, in my opinion.
5. Peter Pan Shooter Dress– This little v-neck shift dress has a classic scene from Peter Pan on it. I love that I started singing as soon as I saw it. You know the song! You were probably doing it, too. This dress would look good on many body types and looks awesome as styled in the picture.
6. 100 Acres Nana Suit Top– This is such a unique top to me. I love the map of the 100 acre woods and the miscellaneous pictures of Pooh bear. It says you could wear it with a suit and the picture looks like possibly dress pants or a pencil skirt. I don’t think I could do that but someone else could certainly pull it off!
7. Fantasia Scoop Skater Dress– A Fantasia dress? How often does that happen?? This black dress is the perfect venue for the whimsical characters from Fantasia. I guarantee people wouldn’t even realize this dress is a Disney dress!!
8. Bambi Leggings– I don’t know what to say about these, aside from the fact that a Bambi print is so rare! The colors are a little more toned down but the pants themselves are bold! I love that juxtaposition. They look super comfy, too!
9. Pluto Pencil Skirt– Pencil skirts are always in style and this one is a stand out. The color screams spring and the Pluto pattern is another one of those unique designs that makes Black Milk Clothing stand out. If I looked the model above, I would totally rock this look!
10. Pooh And Friends Shorties- This skirt is creative. The characters are quite youthful and the scalloped hemline is different than the other skater type skirts I’ve seen from this company. Any color top could be paired with this for a super fun spring look.
Those are my picks for this new collection that will be available April 7th. What are your picks? If you aren’t sure, and want to see more of what they have to offer, check out this link to their pinterest page for all their new designs! Let us know what you think of them in the comment box below!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Disney Fashionista’s Favorite Disney Fashion Finds In One Place! - October 18, 2019
- Carry The Key To The Magic With These Stunning New Pandora Pieces! - October 17, 2019
- Disney Discovery- Mickey and Minnie Holiday Queen Sized Bedding - October 17, 2019