April 15th has come and gone and I think all the lucky readers that were able to get their hands on a Fairytale Fashion Fix have received them at this point. That means I can finally reveal the contents of the April Fairytale Fashion Fix and not ruin their surprise!
When you receive a Fairytale Fashion Fix in the mail, it is meant to bring you much excitement…. like when you open a much anticipated holiday gift! It comes in a grape colored box and the label is even put on the bottom. That way, you could give it to someone as a present and it is ready to give on arrival. When April’s Fairytale Fashion Fix was opened, this how it should have appeared (barring mail handling).
The theme for April was April showers being May flowers! The contents for April’s Fix are as follows:
- A Mickey Mouse Charm Bracelet (from Replikitty) $42
- Mickey Mouse Spring Scarf (Disney Parks) $21
- Bambi Headband (Magical Headbands) $7
- Jasmine Lipgloss Set (Walgreens) $5
Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $35 plus shipping. As you can see, the value of the box was well over that price. This is what I am trying to do with Fairytale Fashion Fix and this will not change. The value may not always be $75 but it will always be much more than $35.
The May Fairytale Fashion Fix goes on sale May 15th at 10am EST. They are first come, first serve and they go live on FB.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you like what you see? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Add Extra Sparkle With Disney Jewel Edition Art From Thomas Kinkade! - June 21, 2021
- Scentsy Is Now The Official Home Fragrance of the Walt Disney World Resort! - June 19, 2021
- Mickey Is The Skipper Of The New Jungle Cruise Funko Pop! - June 15, 2021